Bowl Tickets to go on Sale Starting Sunday

UNTFan23

1 hour ago, UNTFan23 said:

More details being released about our pending bowl invite. Sounds like there will be ticket packages or something like that to be offered.

I don't see anything about packages, but i hope you're right.

The article just makes the "incentives" sounds like they are free shipping, multiple will call options and the ability to raise money for the school by buying through them versus the bowl box office. 

All I am hoping is that no travel packages are needed ;-)

14 minutes ago, MeanGreenDan said:

I don't see anything about packages, but i hope you're right.

The article just makes the "incentives" sounds like they are free shipping, multiple will call options and the ability to raise money for the school by buying through them versus the bowl box office. 

All I am hoping is that no travel packages are needed ;-)

I was referring to the extra social events.  Hopefully they group all that into packages a person can purchase.

• Upvote 1

Could be a good time for the them to group in something like a Dinner with the coaches, as well.. during the Dead Period of Recruiting maybe have a dinner where to coaches talk about their position groups or something.... That and some Pre-Game experience stuff could increase the $ the programs needs for that spring recruiting