UNT-UTEP game discussion

Brett Vito

I'm applaud that this team came out today with no fight. Not acceptable for a team with so much on the line. We are getting our ass kicked and we deserve it. Littrell and the team needs to apologize to the fan base for this effort. They do not deserve a bowl invitation.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Side Show Joe said:

I'm applaud that this team came out today with no fight. Not acceptable for a team with so much on the line. We are getting our ass kicked and we deserve it. Littrell and the team needs to apologize to the fan base for this effort. They do not deserve a bowl invitation.

No they don't deserve the bowl invitation with a losing record. Regardless, if offered we should accept. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

200.gif#39

UTWIT just passed the Florida point spread and still has time to pass WKY to hand us our worst margin of defeat this year. But hey...they snuck up on us. They used their man-monster running back and ran him right at us. Have they shown that to anyone else this year?

Edited by EagleMBA

10 minutes ago, Travis said:

No they don't deserve the bowl invitation with a losing record. Regardless, if offered we should accept. 

UTEP just scored again to plant 52 on us. We may very well accept an invitation to a bowl. If we do, we do, but make no mistake about it, we didn't earn it on the field. I see no honor in that, and find no reason to celebrate it.

Edited by Side Show Joe
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Give Quinn a series. Nothing to lose anymore. At least SMU gave up 75 which is more than us. Then again at least they played a good Navy team.

when the grading for SL comes around that we do here periodically, this game alone will at drop him at least half a grade in my book. It is the first time the team has quit on him. That is a bad sign.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, outoftown said:

when the grading for SL comes around that we do here periodically, this game alone will at drop him at least half a grade in my book. It is the first time the team has quit on him. That is a bad sign.

Worse, they quit in the most significant game of the year!! If there is any pride and honor left after this prison rape, they will decline any bowl invitation!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

Worse, they quit in the most significant game of the year!! If there is any pride and honor left after this prison rape, they will decline any bowl invitation!

Tried to give you a +1 for your quote, but magically, it won't post it. Something smells fishy. Is everything on the up and up around here?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Side Show Joe said:

Tried to give you a +1 for your quote, but magically, it won't post it. Something smells fishy. Is everything on the up and up around here?

Members are allowed to give 100 positive rep points and 40 negative rep points every day.  Software default and as far as I know no one has every changed it.  

2 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Members are allowed to give 100 positive rep points and 40 negative rep points every day.  Software default and as far as I know no one has every changed it.  

Thanks. I'm able to give others +1s and -1s, so I have yet to reach my limit. Just seems like it wasn't registering with some posts.

Edited by Side Show Joe

6 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

In the very beginning it was 15 positive and 5 negative every day wasn't it?  I seem to remember it being pretty limited.