Seth Littrell may be candidate for open Houston job

Harry

We all know SL is here as a stepping stone to something bigger.  He is young and looking to the future but lets hope he builds this team up for the next guy who is on his way up.   Or we need to find a HC like the Ohio University coach who stays there and produces winning teams.   Maybe someone who already has made his millions and wants to still coach without the high pressure of winning a national title.  Heck if we went 8-4 for five years we would put a statue up of the guy.  

1 hour ago, Caw Caw said:

I sincerely hope you don't get Kiffin. I'm not trolling you when I saw I think he's a terrible coordinator and an ever worse head coach. Alabama is my second favorite team, (I was coached by George Teague in High School). Kiffin tries to do too much and usually hurts the team for it. Would be cool to see Les go there. Good luck in ya'lls search. Anyone you're really interested in as a fan?

Personally I like Montgomery from Tulsa IF, and that's a big IF, he can get a good defensive co-ordinator AND not always go high speed on offense if it hurts the defense.  That's my biggest concern about any Air Raid type coach.

Miles is also near the top of my list although I have concerns about him being fired up and not having the blue blood resources.

I'm pretty open.  I prefer not Briles or Applewhite.  Agree Kiffin isn't high on my list, but I could be convinced. He seems to have a lot of douche in him though.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, NTXCoog said:

Personally I like Montgomery from Tulsa IF, and that's a big IF, he can get a good defensive co-ordinator AND not always go high speed on offense if it hurts the defense.  That's my biggest concern about any Air Raid type coach.

Miles is also near the top of my list although I have concerns about him being fired up and not having the blue blood resources.

I'm pretty open.  I prefer not Briles or Applewhite.  Agree Kiffin isn't high on my list, but I could be convinced. He seems to have a lot of douche in him though.

Yeah, that Kiffin guy is a spokesperson for Summer's Eve®.

30 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

Maybe someone who already has made his millions and wants to still coach without the high pressure of winning a national title.

You mean like Patrick Daniel McCarney? Because that's exactly what he was and we all know how that worked out...

Edited by GMG_Dallas

52 minutes ago, NTXCoog said:

Montgomery would be a good get and could be there for the long hall.

Les I could see at Baylor. Coach 5 more years turn it around then go to the island!