Happy Thanksgiving Mean Green Family

Harry

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your family and friends everyone.  We are very grateful for your continuing support of this site and we appreciate each and every one of you for it.   The Mean Green Family has much to be thankful for this year.  We will not be doing our podcast tonight but will be back loaded with carbs next week and sincerely hope to have some new and exciting things to discuss and be thankful for.  

For now let us beat the hell out of Texas El Paso and as always,

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Harry pinned this topic
20 hours ago, Harry said:

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your family and friends everyone.  We are very grateful for your continuing support of this site and we appreciate each and every one of you for it.   The Mean Green Family has much to be thankful for this year.  We will not be doing our podcast tonight but will be back loaded with carbs next week and sincerely hope to have some new and exciting things to discuss and be thankful for.  

For now let us beat the hell out of Texas El Paso and as always,

GO MEAN GREEN!

Thank you Harry! Wouldnt know what to do with my free time if I didnt have  this site to go to

• Upvote 4

• Harry unpinned this topic

Happy Thanksgiving to all, maybe a bit late. 

There many things to be Happy about family, friends, health, jobs, and more that are important to each of us. As a part of the Mean Green Nation I am Thankful for where we seem to be going this year especially. Tailgating this season had an energy that was so much better then is has been in a long time  if ever, which I see it as reflection of what is going on in and at North Texas as a whole and the Athletic Department. Its seems our bus or train or maybe take a plane is on a new course, one that is going to take us to a long awaited new level of success. I don't know if I have ever been as Happy with what the AD Wren and Staff are doing, plus what has been a solid football coaching staff (can not wait to see where recruiting goes) and a President that seems to really get it and willing to make things happen. Is that a trifecta of great hires? I don't think I could be much happier from where I was last year at this time.

What will I be saying next Thanksgiving? Will we be discussing multiple bowls to choose from or a Sophomore slump? Or what a great new Basketball coaching staff we have? 

Happy Thanksgiving and Holidays to all in the Mean Green Nation.