Houston Rocking

MeanGreen_MBA

16 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Houston is abusing Louisville. Noise is insane. This is what we should be....will be!

Let It Fly!!!

They really deserve consideration for the cfp despite the 2 losses. OU is in consideration and Houston beat them. Louisville is 5th and Houston is making this look like a body bag game. Yes other teams in the top 10 have lost but not like this...

Edited by GMG_Dallas
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Reporting live from TDECU stadium. Excellence. This is truly a P5 team in G5 clothing.

Dude. You are online, on another school's fansite, while at a football game. Come on man. Anyway, the Big 12, Navy, and SMU disagree with you.

Now go get drunk and chase skirts. Mom, meatloaf.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Reporting live from TDECU stadium. Excellence. This is truly a P5 team in G5 clothing.

You are a child in your mother's clothing.

4 minutes ago, GreenMachine said:

You are a child in your mother's clothing.

Nothing wrong with that for all our LGBTQ mods!

Edited by GreenMachine
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

9 hours ago, UNTexas said:

Dude. You are online, on another school's fansite, while at a football game. Come on man. Anyway, the Big 12, Navy, and SMU disagree with you.

Now go get drunk and chase skirts. Mom, meatloaf.

LOL.  This was the first thing I thought of also when reading his post.    Going to another teams forum would be one of the last things to enter my mind.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Cougar King said:

You were the ONLY person in that entire stadium that was posting on the site of a school you were rejected by during the game. SERIOUSLY! I'm sure Herman was checking in on Texags.com and Hornfans.com during the 2nd half. The only excellent thing is that you will be starting all over again when TH leaves to greener pastures at an ACTUAL P5 school. Good luck with your next coach as your admin has already stated that they can't keep up financially now that the Big 12 publicly strung you along and dumped you at the altar. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by Eagle-96
  • Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Not according to anyone in a Power Conference...

12 hours ago, meanrob said:

Put UH and Western Michigan on a neutral field and I'd take WMU. 

Boise would beat either of them...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

19 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

Agreed. 

Navy? Shoot, compared to SMU that's a good loss. 

I should have been more clear; Navy was the start of the slide. I believe if Houston would have pulled off that game they would have not have come out so flat against SMU. It is not shocking that SMU came to play Houston since they are old SWC teams. I still think the Big 12 was in play for Houston at that time and SMU wasn't even in the running. Regardless, Houston punched Louisville in the mouth. Congrats to the Cougars.

• Upvote 2