New Uni's For Next Game?

TreeFiddy

I was listening to the radio broadcast on Saturday while watching the little ESPN3 spinning circle in the middle of my computer screen and I thought I heard Dave/Hank seem to imply that we might have something new/different regarding uni's before end of year.  If true, can't imagine they would wait until UTEP to do it, which would mean this weekend if they are going to do something.

1 hour ago, Boca_Nasty_96 said:

I Hope so Nike needs to hook us up with some new uniforms and they should make new black uniforms just saying

Not going to say the lack of UNI design has hurt us in recruiting, but it hasn't helped either.. Some schools like Oregon have UNI designs 3 or 4 years out planned already.. and we got the same 4 or 5 :( 

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Not going to say the lack of UNI design has hurt us in recruiting, but it hasn't helped either.. Some schools like Oregon have UNI designs 3 or 4 years out planned already.. and we got the same 4 or 5 :( 

They should have planned a little differently 3 or 4 years ago because this years unis ain't working out for them. LOL

46 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

what to wear, what to wear.....................Winning is like a hot model, she can wear a potato sack and look good.  When you win you look good in any uniform.

I would normally agree, but SMU definitely still didn't look good while winning against Houston.

13 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

HMMMMMM.......Still nothing on jerseys tomorrow.....Interesting

Yes it is. And I am just the guy to make some unsubstantiated, wild-ass guess that just came to me. Would you believe, to honor the outgoing seniors, that the team comes out in some semblance of the HOD Bowl uniforms? Hey...it could happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Some stats for those who are interested:

Black Helmet 2016: 1-1 (Win - Rice, Loss - WKU)

Green Jersey 2016: 2-3 (Wins - BC, Marshall; Losses - SMU, MUTS, LT); 2-3 home record so far

Black Pants 2016: 0-1 (Loss - WKU)

As pointed out above, this is the first time we've worn this specific combo.

More "fun" facts for anyone still reading:

Green helmets: 1-0 vs Army. Why have we only worn the green helmets once this year? Bust those babies back out!

Our primary lid is the white helmet. We are 2-5 in those. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, 10Eagle10 said:

Some stats for those who are interested:

Black Helmet 2016: 1-1 (Win - Rice, Loss - WKU)

Green Jersey 2016: 2-3 (Wins - BC, Marshall; Losses - SMU, MUTS, LT); 2-3 home record so far

Black Pants 2016: 0-1 (Loss - WKU)

As pointed out above, this is the first time we've worn this specific combo.

More "fun" facts for anyone still reading:

Green helmets: 1-0 vs Army. Why have we only worn the green helmets once this year? Bust those babies back out!

Our primary lid is the white helmet. We are 2-5 in those. 

HOD Bowl win:

Black pants. Black jerseys with lots of green (numbers, shoulders, etc.). Black helmets (covered in iridescent stuff) with green SOW.

Tomorrow's uniform is close enough for me to remember that day in the Cotton Bowl.

Deja vu all over again, Baby!!

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 1