• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
kj86

Anyone having trouble w ESPN3

this is unfalking believable....  espn3 blows ars, and now I don't even know if I want it to work by now.

f espn, f em right in the ear

I know some people resist the idea of going to the MWC, but just for reference, I have 1 CUSA game on TV today, and 4 MWc games on tonight.

• Upvote 2

This is, by far, the worst commentary I have ever heard at any level.  I have literally heard six man football crews made up of students that put this crew to shame.  They barely know their own players, much less ours.   They seem to have done no homework on the visiting team.  They are obviously confused about half the time. 

20 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

This is, by far, the worst commentary I have ever heard at any level.  I have literally heard six man football crews made up of students that put this crew to shame.  They barely know their own players, much less ours.   They seem to have done no homework on the visiting team.  They are obviously confused about half the time. 

It's the WKU radio team.  Than goodness for Hank and Dave. 

6 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I was worried the Fuzzy's crowd was going to turn on me for a while. 

Dang it.  I hexed myself.  ESPN3 feed down again. 

12 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

Best part of the feed...

image.png

Rick

Better than the marriage proposal after stuffing (or at least they were supposed to stuff) their faces with Uncrustables.

5 minutes ago, dmaxel said:

Better than the marriage proposal after stuffing (or at least they were supposed to stuff) their faces with Uncrustables.

I was so salty at that point I was hoping she would turn him down.  Why should anyone else be happy?!

Of course it was down when we made the TD. Came back right after.

Edited by NTEdgex2

The WKU broadcast crew was a joke.  Thanks to them, I had no idea Fine was even hurt.  They thought Mason gust got benched.  In the 4th they were discussing the merits of Fine starting next week and wondering why they hadn't put Fine back in to get more experience when the game was well out of hand. 

Stayed home all day to watch the game and never could get it on ESPN3.  

Thanks new CUSA commissioner for your superior negotiating skills.

• Upvote 3

Caught some of the game on the Watch ESPN channel on Roku and I was able to pull up the game just fine but it was quite a bit blurry and pixelated which was a bit annoying.