Who's going to Bowling Green

golfingomez

The director of the National Corvette Museum is Wendell Stokes and he's a big fan of the Hill Toppers.  I met him when he was sitting next to my seats at the Coliseum.  He was in charge there when they had the sink holes develop that engulfed several collectable Corvettes.  Stop by and say hello.

Beat Western Kentucky

GO MEAN GREEN

On 11/7/2016 at 7:20 PM, golfingomez said:

i moved to Nashville this summer and am excited to see my Mean Green on the road. Catching a ride with some WKU folks I've met and was hoping to maybe spend a qtr or two with some NT fans

I'll be heading up from Nashville as well meeting my brother who is driving down from Louisville. I've been pretty fortunate to see a few NT games while living here in TN so it hasn't been too bad being away from TX.  Maybe we can meet up and talk some Mean Green.

WKU has a nice stadium, hopefully it is a good game day experience as well. I played soccer there in 1991 at their old facility that had only bleachers on one side of the stadium (soccer and football shared the same stadium just like at fouts). I had the strangest sight at the game that day in late October. I am pretty sure I witnessed a guy get "serviced" by a girl in the uppermost section of the stadium. Like I said, it was a large one sided stadium, but I guess the game was boring because they took the opportunity to take advantage of a semi-private moment, under a strategically placed blanket, at the very top of the bleachers. Oh well, this wasn't really associated with traveling to Bowling Green for the game, but I know that guy had fun at the game I was at!

GMG

Beat the Hilltoppers!

• Upvote 1