Terrible Refs

mgfan

Honestly I have never seen 3 defensive holding penalties in a half (3 called in the first half I believe) without any offensive holding penalties. It was so one-sided that if Wren is the AD we all think he is, then he was filling out the paperwork for CUSA review for the first half alone at halftime.

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, RealMeanGreenMatt said:

And to think each of them will get a nice little $2500 check for their performance tonight...

They get paid that much?! That is crazy! for reffing a football game?

Why do I teach? I'm going to be a ref. I get called nasty and ugly things all the  time anyway. 

• Upvote 4

The first half was so ridiculous and one sided you would have thought it had to done on deliberately by the refs, I have never seen anything like it. I hope this game film is reviewed and explained by the conference. I would fire the side line judge, holy crap. 

1 hour ago, oldguystudent said:

LaShell Nelson was the side judge that made some of the most egregious calls.  She's trying to make it as an NFL ref.  Somebody send game tape from tonight to the NFL.  Please. 

She should never suit up again, they need to get rid of her. 

Just now, KingDL1 said:

The first half was so ridiculous and one sided you would have thought it had to done on deliberately by the refs, I have never seen anything like it. I hope this game film is reviewed and explained by the conference. I would fire the side line judge, holy crap. 

She should never suit up again, they need to get rid of her. 

Can we get a grass roots effort of UNT fans writing in to the conference on her horrific performance? 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, oldguystudent said:

Can we get a grass roots effort of UNT fans writing in to the conference on her horrific performance? 

Already did.  Emailed the commissioner.

http://conferenceusa.com/mobile/staff.aspx?staff=2

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1