sup guys

correcamino

The beauty of sports is there's always next year. You can talk trash all you want after one game but be ready to face the same if your team loses the next time around. Being a UTSA football fan will not be the same as rooting for the Spurs (admittedly a great franchise) so be ready to face a lot more downs than ups in your fandom and don't let your tears fill your KFC buckets. 

Edited by GMG_Dallas

I met some really nice UTSA fans while at the game on Saturday, however I did encounter a couple of douche bags. They were trying to heckle our players, but were horrible. For example. Connor Davis' jersey say "Co. Davis" on the back and they kept saying "Company Davis". I instantly just felt bad for him. 

• Upvote 6

GMG's delusions of grandeur are always good for a chuckle.

Just curious, what in the world makes such a historically bad program have such arrogant fans? What makes y'all think a $70 million stadium is the standard for college stadiums? Since when is Denton more than just an unknown, Austin wannabe little town? For the record, UTSA doesn't want a rivalry with UNT. Six years old and already hold a 3-1 series lead. Already outrecruiting you. It'd be dumb to want to be associated in that way with such a historically mediocre program. 

And before anyone pulls the "why do you post here" card. I'm here to chuckle at your delusions of grandeur. Not because I want you as a rival.

Edited by correcamino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

9 hours ago, UTSA Fan said:

Also, since my being a fan of both schools has summarily been removed as an option and I now must be knuckle dragger/mouth breather like the others to post here... (edited) ...as the mods have deemed required. As I am a graduate of neither school, it will be interesting to see the discourse unfold in coming days. 

I didn't get that memo. The major difference being that I have a degree from Houston and am about to have one from UNT... and I also breathe through my nose. Usually.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, correcamino said:

Just curious, what in the world makes such a historically bad program have such arrogant fans? What makes y'all think a $70 million stadium is the standard for college stadiums? Since when is Denton more than just an unknown, Austin wannabe little town? For the record, UTSA doesn't want a rivalry with UNT. Six years old and already hold a 3-1 series lead. Already outrecruiting you. It'd be dumb to want to be associated in that way with such a historically mediocre program. 

And before anyone pulls the "why do you post here" card. I'm here to chuckle at your delusions of grandeur. Not because I want you as a rival.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, correcamino said:

Come back when you finally beat ASU. 

I know you'll get em one day, slugger.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, correcamino said:

I was just wondering the same thing about UTSA fans. Your program has been around for like five years or something shitty like that and you have a 26-32 record which is a .448 winning percentage. UNT however has been around for more than 100 years and has a winning record of 493-489 with a winning percentage of .502. Barely over 500 yes but we have played a lot more football than your shitty little team.

Yes, we have a pretty bad ass football stadium and guess what??? We can call it our own because we own it. You are just merely a tenant at a very shitty stadium poorly placed is a horrible city. It holds 65,000 give or take and yall struggle to put 20,000 for each home game. How do you pay rent? Why do yall feel the need to have a potato sack race for each break in the game. If you are struggling that bad to keep your fan base into the game, maybe footballs not your thing. I know yalls IQ's aren't that high and you need something bright and shiny in front of your face or you'll wonder off so maybe that has something to do with it.

Do you understand what a rivalry is? It's two teams that have a general dislike for each other and want to beat them each time they play them. I dont know about you but I hate everything about you and your school. Whats a 3-1 series lead mean? JACK SHIT is what that means. The Red Sox came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Yankees and ended up winning the world series that year. Golden State was down 3 games to 1 to the OKC Thunder and ended up winning the series then turned around to being up 3-1 on Cleveland only to blow that lead.

So in the end, Your School is Shit, Your facilities are Shit, Your Education is Shit, and You are Shit

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

I was just wondering the same thing about UTSA fans. Your program has been around for like five years or something shitty like that and you have a 26-32 record which is a .448 winning percentage. UNT however has been around for more than 100 years and has a winning record of 493-489 with a winning percentage of .502. Barely over 500 yes but we have played a lot more football than your shitty little team.

Yes, we have a pretty bad ass football stadium and guess what??? We can call it our own because we own it. You are just merely a tenant at a very shitty stadium poorly placed is a horrible city. It holds 65,000 give or take and yall struggle to put 20,000 for each home game. How do you pay rent? Why do yall feel the need to have a potato sack race for each break in the game. If you are struggling that bad to keep your fan base into the game, maybe footballs not your thing. I know yalls IQ's aren't that high and you need something bright and shiny in front of your face or you'll wonder off so maybe that has something to do with it.

Do you understand what a rivalry is? It's two teams that have a general dislike for each other and want to beat them each time they play them. I dont know about you but I hate everything about you and your school. Whats a 3-1 series lead mean? JACK SHIT is what that means. The Red Sox came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Yankees and ended up winning the world series that year. Golden State was down 3 games to 1 to the OKC Thunder and ended up winning the series then turned around to being up 3-1 on Cleveland only to blow that lead.

So in the end, Your School is Shit, Your facilities are Shit, Your Education is Shit, and You are Shit

Remind me to never take Withers camping, cuz damn

tumblr_nj245lH6Fv1rp01zzo1_500.jpg

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6