sup guys

correcamino

Not even a real topic, just troll bait.  I wonder why it was allowed to continue?

The only thing dangerous about UTSA are the 2010-2014 recruits our previous staff failed to do their homework on.  If it wasn't for our previous staffs stinking up the joint there would be no rivalry here only a jealous infantile little brother.  UTSA needs to strike up a rivalry with Texas State.  I would trade Texas State for UTSA in the conference in a heart beat.  

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

Not even a real topic, just troll bait.  I wonder why it was allowed to continue?

The only thing dangerous about UTSA are the 2010-2014 recruits our previous staff failed to do their homework on.  If it wasn't for our previous staffs stinking up the joint there would be no rivalry here only a jealous infantile little brother.  UTSA needs to strike up a rivalry with Texas State.  I would trade Texas State for UTSA in the conference in a heart beat.  

That ship was never in port. That team isn't ever going to be competitive year in and out with any CUSA program. That was before they hired their HC and burned that program to the ground, tilled in salt then took a big dump on it to prove he's the man and a bad a $$ that deserved the promotion. Many  high school coaches, its rumored, are shying away from SWT in talking to their players. That school is in such a bad spot in recruiting against UT, Baylor, UH, Rice and UTSA regionally and UTEP, UNT, TCU, etc. state wide. UNT has a better chance of SMU working to get UNT into the AAC than SWT being relevant in CUSA discussion.

• Downvote 5

14 hours ago, UTSAMarineVet09 said:

A .25 success rate.. yeah.. that's something to be proud of. 

When you win you act like you have been there before. It is the class thing to do. Just like welcoming the opposing team to your stadium and wishing them luck the rest of the season, albeit next game . I have seen this type of behavior displayed numerous times at Apogee. Either the guys who troll our boards have no class or are too new to football to understand that respect for your opponents is paramount and speaks volumes as to the character of you specifically and possibly your fan base.

As to the fan who experienced profanity in the stands I can only say that is a risk of attending a football game. I have kids and have seen/heard profanity in the stands. I have also been the guy with a group of guys who if our wives, mothers, and/or co-workers would have heard what we were talking/screaming about than I would have been embarrassed come Monday am. Football is a violent and emotional game. If you don't want to hear the occasional F Bomb than enjoy the game at home.

For my money I like a little back and forth with the opposing fans. As long as it doesn't turn violent and mutual respect can be expressed after than game on.

I will be in the stands for the La Tech game. I will apologize in advance for anything I let slip...

GMG

• Upvote 2

For a school that started in a Kroger center, I can't stand them, yet I like Kroger. Hmmmmm?

I have found in most cases fans are pretty good, unless you look for the jerks, and every school has their jerks.

1 hour ago, Withers940 said:

Saw a bunch of UTSA alums going to and from the stadium

Image result for homeless man with sign

No, I can understand the confusion those are just some the old downtown residents that were displaced when they knocked down their apartments to build the Alamodome.  SA foolishly built a stadium the only pro team in the area didn't want and that NFL used as a straw man threat to get stadiums built in cities they were actually interested in.   The NFL owner in Houston will never let a competing franchise step up shop in San Antonio.  They should have tried to snatch the Oilers when they were upset with Houston.  Now they have a stadium that is just half-ass in too many ways; half basketball arena, half pro-stadium, half college football stadium.

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, UNTEngr.#43 said:

Not talking about the message boards at all. But I was sitting next to one that was being an asshole and if you were next to me acting like that then I would have said that about you. Now about the drunk fans you and your family were next to you sorry. I really don't know why your calling me out but okay whatever.

You said UTSA "fans" are not fun to be around...which is a statement that asserts that characteristic is true of the group. Whatever man, you spin it so it's a closed thing. Just never saw you like that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, UTSA Fan said:

You said UTSA "fans" are not fun to be around...which is a statement that asserts that characteristic is true of the group. Whatever man, you spin it so it's a closed thing. Just never saw you like that.

Change your avatar and kick rocks. You make 0 sense as a fanatic. Your legitimacy is gone every time I see your avatar and read your profile name. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

19 hours ago, UNTEngr.#43 said:

Not talking about the message boards at all. But I was sitting next to one that was being an asshole and if you were next to me acting like that then I would have said that about you. Now about the drunk fans you and your family were next to you sorry. I really don't know why your calling me out but okay whatever.

10 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

Change your avatar and kick rocks. You make 0 sense as a fanatic. Your legitimacy is gone every time I see your avatar and read your profile name. 

*mute*

• Downvote 4

55 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Y'all,

This is the reason why GMG.com (and therefore Brett Vito) perceives a "rivalry" with UTSA.   Because of some bone-headed posters.  These guys are the reason you hate UTSA.

Don't let them win.

Agreed, To hell with UTSA and their BS

1 hour ago, Ben Gooding said:

haha much better logo. I think that may have been forced upon you. Fits the mold much better. 

It was. Since I have no option but to respond, I will upload a pick that will satisfy haters. May take me awhile though, I will have to figure out how to do. That's if I don't loose interst and keep it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

18 hours ago, Withers940 said:

Saw a bunch of UTSA alums going to and from the stadium

Image result for homeless man with sign

This is the kind of ground breaking research GMG.com expects of its Assistant Surveillance Chief.  

34 minutes ago, UTSA Fan said:

It was. Since I have no option but to respond, I will upload a pick that will satisfy haters. May take me awhile though, I will have to figure out how to do. That's if I don't loose interst and keep it.

I think this logo beautiful and you need to keep it. 

19 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

This is the kind of ground breaking research GMG.com expects of its Assistant Surveillance Chief.  

I think this logo beautiful and you need to keep it. 

No, the problem is that things that are persuasive or funny have truth in it. The story behind KFC on this board is not correct. Also, since my being a fan of both schools has summarily been removed as an option and I now must be knuckle dragger/mouth breather like the others to post here, my posts will begin to take a more pointed approach to issues, as the mods have deemed required. As I am a graduate of neither school, it will be interesting to see the discourse unfold in coming days. 

• Downvote 2