sup guys

correcamino

4 hours ago, correcamino said:

How is GMG doing on this beautiful Saturday night?

It's an embarrassment to share a conference with your shitty community college that just beat the shit out of us.

Shameful.

3 hours ago, UTSAMarineVet09 said:

Awww you sound butthurt...

Just curious did you even graduate high school?

1 hour ago, Withers940 said:

Nah,  just hate your kind.  UTSA that is 

respect the hell out of you though for serving this country if your user name is accurate. Bless you sir 

Doubtful he served. He's a lying sack of shit everywhere he posts. Marines have more self-esteem and confidence than that wet pile of dog shit.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

Not sure why it seems North Texas gives UTSA a reason to exist in football & play above their talent level most every time we play.  

Still I'm happy we are not another generic "not UT-Austin" satellite campus yet  ours being one that has the  best (& best located) "on-campus" D1 athletic venues in CUSA-West that our students don't have to call a UBER driver to get to. 

* Check out UNT President Smatresk signature statement below. 

Ta' ta'...? 

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The UTSA fans are not much fun to be by because I was sitting next to one yesterday that has no idea what football is or anything about it. And was just being an asshole about everything always yelling at the UNT band and fans like an idiot. 

All I want is to WIN if it's against UTSA or whoever a win cures all.

GMG!!!!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, UNTEngr.#43 said:

The UTSA fans are not much fun to be by because I was sitting next to one yesterday that has no idea what football is or anything about it. And was just being an asshole about everything always yelling at the UNT band and fans like an idiot. 

All I want is to WIN if it's against UTSA or whoever a win cures all.

GMG!!!!

That's a bs post and you know it. Your treated very well on RT, much better than UTSA fans are here. Your going to lump me in with "an asshole" as being bad to be around? What about the drunk people sitting behind me, my wife and daughter with an endless stream of degrading profanity? Really 43? Thats a bull crap post and you deserve to be called out.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Not talking about the message boards at all. But I was sitting next to one that was being an asshole and if you were next to me acting like that then I would have said that about you. Now about the drunk fans you and your family were next to you sorry. I really don't know why your calling me out but okay whatever.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1