Alamo dome

mgfan

Agreed. They need to create noise in there, otherwise it would be awfully quiet in there. How many promotions are they going to have during timeouts?  The UT SA chant is annoying. Shoot San Antonio is annoying. Can't wait too  get out of this place. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Agreee!! Hate the place, town, UTSA, the whole damn thing. I will say, I'm bitter based off our performance today but the place is a shit hole. 

Every time i go, I feel like I'm at an arena football game. It's just bit after bit after bit. If you need to do that many bits to keep your fans involved, maybe footballs not your thing. 

The fans I were around were a lot nicer than the last time I was there other than one Stevo look a like I wanted to kick in the teeth. 

2 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

Very disappointed in the Alamodome.  A real dump.  I guess it's all nutsak has available for them to rent.

agreed. Wasn't impressed with the home crowd. We don't sell out however but not too man folks there. Wonder what the attendance was?

how do they pay rent and make the bills?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

agreed. Wasn't impressed with the home crowd. We don't sell out however but not too man folks there. Wonder what the attendance was?

how do they pay rent and make the bills?

I thought I heard the radio guys say 19,000 and change at some point during the broadcast.

• Upvote 1

The Alamodome is now what 23 years old, such a waste of money. I love the Alamodome has two permanent Olympic-size ice rinks as a hockey fan. I wonder how many times the rinks have been used. Who uses it enough to keep it fully maintained, easy to see why it is a dump. 

UTSA band outnumbered students. The crowd consists of local fans with no other football to watch. UTSA band was boring pre-game with annoying constant drum roll. Much of halftime consumed by local cheer groups, and UTSA band was late getting on and off. They never gave the Brigade a chance to play UNT alma mater before the game. 

Nice to have seats instead of bench, but way too narrow rows and seats, and no cup holders. Really hated the place. Concessions were a joke.

Sunset station venue for alumni tailgate was nice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's not even their stadium.they're borrowing it. Please get your own stadium UTSA. attendance looks terrible on TV, noise sounds terrible, it's an NFL scrapped stadium that shouldn't be used for CUSA games. congrats on the win, but y'all are still playing in a handy down. we'll remind y'all what  stadium should look like in Denton next year.

• Downvote 2

Alright. Dome sucked, san antonio sucks, utsa sucks, food sucks, acoustics suck, team was AMAZING and would have won by 10 touchdowns except dome sucks, officiating sucks, utsa is dirty, utsa cheats, sound system is terrible, Fine is Johnny Unitas and Wilson is Walter Payton. I will say, that was a BAD ASS on side kick. I never saw that before and is a fabulously designed play. Oh yeah, utsa coaches, cheerleaders, public transportation and news coverage too. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

I can't stand this program.  

I hate losing to them.  Their fans are obnoxious. The Dome is a bad stadium.  Their fans aren't welcoming of visiting fans. The students who decided to set up shop in the UNT student section just in front of the students were pure class.

I'm from San Antonio but glad to call Dallas home.

GMG 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, NM Green said:

I can't stand this program.  

I hate losing to them.  Their fans are obnoxious. The Dome is a bad stadium.  Their fans aren't welcoming of visiting fans. The students who decided to set up shop in the UNT student section just in front of the students were pure class.

I'm from San Antonio but glad to call Dallas home.

GMG 

San Antonio is better than Dallas, as a city. Doesn't change the fact that sharing a conference with UTSA is a stain on us. Can't imagine how Rice feels.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

4 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

San Antonio is better than Dallas, as a city. Doesn't change the fact that sharing a conference with UTSA is a stain on us. Can't imagine how Rice feels.

rofl. You and your city talk. Houston is trash. San Antonio is trash. Watauga is still trash.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, MeanMag said:

rofl. You and your city talk. Houston is trash. San Antonio is trash. Watauga is still trash.

Enjoy your racially profiled rooftop bar in Uptown Dallas. SA is a thousand times the city that garbage can in North Texas is.

I talk cities because I'm well traveled and don't just insulate myself in the cesspool that is Dallas.

Dallas is a ******** that nobody enjoys, except people currently IN Dallas.

"Dallas is great!!!" -People who have never been to any world cities in America (NYC, Chicago, LA, DC, Houston, etc)

Edited by KingDL1

• Downvote 17

2 minutes ago, Ryan Munthe said:

Enjoy your racially profiled rooftop bar in Uptown Dallas. SA is a thousand times the city that garbage can in North Texas is.

I talk cities because I'm well traveled and don't just insulate myself in the cesspool that is Dallas.

Well traveled in Texas? Congratulations Arthur C. Clarke.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1