Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
UNT 04

Beyond The Green

Recommended Posts

They talked about it on the pod cast on Wednesday night but it hasn't shown up yet on the MeanGreenSports youtube channel.  Usually it shows up Friday afternoon.  I'm really looking forward to seeing this episode when it finally shows up. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NorthTexan95 said:

They talked about it on the pod cast on Wednesday night but it hasn't shown up yet on the MeanGreenSports youtube channel.  Usually it shows up Friday afternoon.  I'm really looking forward to seeing this episode when it finally shows up. 

I was looking for it on YouTube and it's unfortunately not there still. I'm really looking forward to seeing it too!

Especially since this episode will be on Reffet and the defense!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MeanGreen13 said:

Did they do one the bye week? I was looking for it a while back and didnt see it. 

No game, no episode. The last one was two weeks ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Travis said:

I NEED YOUTUBE TO BE UPDATED!!!!  WANT TO SEE BEFORE THE GAME!!!!!

 

@Evan @BeyondTheGreen!!!????!?!?!?!?!??!?! ANYONE!?!?!

The Athletic Department is who posts it on YouTube. They usually do it on Friday afternoon. Just talked with Ashton, but he's filming with the team, so I'm not sure he can do anything at the moment.

I agree, this weeks episode was great and the coverage of the defense was exactly what we wanted to see after that performance against Army.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Evan said:

The Athletic Department is who posts it on YouTube. They usually do it on Friday afternoon. Just talked with Ashton, but he's filming with the team, so I'm not sure he can do anything at the moment.

I agree, this weeks episode was great and the coverage of the defense was exactly what we wanted to see after that performance against Army.

I'm thinking whoever does the posting had Friday afternoon off.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The series records on my DVR and I have watched it a couple of times now. This episode was EXCELLENT!  Eat your hearts out. :)

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

The series records on my DVR and I have watched it a couple of times now. This episode was EXCELLENT!  Eat your hearts out. :)

 

Grrrr!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe my favorite episode of the season.  

Really focused on allowing us to see the coaches plying their craft - both preparing for the game and interacting with the players.  I continue to grow in appreciation for the staff Littrell put together and this episode does a great job of highlighting them.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could have said that you loved the part where during a SL interview he noticed a burning building and saved a whole family and their two kittens and I would have believed you for all i know. 

 

Sure would be cool to see the episode!!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ashton great episode. 

 

Looks like the players fell into a trap game this week.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.