Beyond The Green

UNT 04

1 hour ago, NorthTexan95 said:

They talked about it on the pod cast on Wednesday night but it hasn't shown up yet on the MeanGreenSports youtube channel.  Usually it shows up Friday afternoon.  I'm really looking forward to seeing this episode when it finally shows up. 

I was looking for it on YouTube and it's unfortunately not there still. I'm really looking forward to seeing it too!

Especially since this episode will be on Reffet and the defense!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Travis said:

I NEED YOUTUBE TO BE UPDATED!!!!  WANT TO SEE BEFORE THE GAME!!!!!

@Evan @BeyondTheGreen!!!????!?!?!?!?!??!?! ANYONE!?!?!

The Athletic Department is who posts it on YouTube. They usually do it on Friday afternoon. Just talked with Ashton, but he's filming with the team, so I'm not sure he can do anything at the moment.

I agree, this weeks episode was great and the coverage of the defense was exactly what we wanted to see after that performance against Army.

18 minutes ago, Evan said:

The Athletic Department is who posts it on YouTube. They usually do it on Friday afternoon. Just talked with Ashton, but he's filming with the team, so I'm not sure he can do anything at the moment.

I agree, this weeks episode was great and the coverage of the defense was exactly what we wanted to see after that performance against Army.

I'm thinking whoever does the posting had Friday afternoon off.

• Upvote 1

Maybe my favorite episode of the season.  

Really focused on allowing us to see the coaches plying their craft - both preparing for the game and interacting with the players.  I continue to grow in appreciation for the staff Littrell put together and this episode does a great job of highlighting them.

• Upvote 2