Is the game being broadcast tomorrow

Andrew

18 hours ago, greenjoe said:

I understand no traditional TV.  I signed up for CUSA-TV.  For $10.95 I can see the balance of the season.  In online streaming, that is.

beat UTSA

GO MEAN GREEN

Are you saying (have you confirmed) that a one Month subscription is going to get access to the 10/29 game against UTSA along with the 11/26 game against UTEP? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I can confirm it.  I purchased a month yesterday and it says my month will expire on 11/28.

It's an automatically recurring monthly charge, so don't forget to cancel it unless you want to keep the subscription.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, meaniegreenie said:

Are you saying (have you confirmed) that a one Month subscription is going to get access to the 10/29 game against UTSA along with the 11/26 game against UTEP? 

And the 11/12 game vs. WKU.

Ordered it today, and as long as I cancel by 11/29 I won't be charged again. 

8 minutes ago, jredallas said:

Is there a way to pause the kntu feed online to sync it up to the video or vice versa?

In the past I have paused the video to sync. Not sure if you can pause the radio

Just looked at the KNTU site - looks like you can pause there also

Edited by El Paso Eagle

4 minutes ago, jtm0097 said:

I am just streaming the radio broadcast. I don't trust the CUSA broadcast. It was awful during the Rice game.

CUSA only carries the broadcast of each institution.  Rice had a feed from one of the coaches cameras and a some guy they found wandering the halls doing commentary.  They then provided a spotty signal.  That was 100% on Rice.

UTSA has a local CW affiliate broadcast their feed and that is what is going to be streamed.  It will be good.  I saw their broadcast when they played UTEP played.  

Wow, the stream for the WKY/FAU game was horrible, but so far this is in excellent quality.

The other game looked like crap in a small window on my PC and this one is nice on 42" TV.

Order the service if you were on the fence about it.

1 minute ago, Aldo said:

Purchased the day pass and am on the page, but just see a blank green space above the score and statmeter. Am I in the wrong spot? 

Try other browsers.  On XP it worked for me in Chrome but failed in FFox.  On my Win10 laptop I had to use IE.

Edited by meaniegreenie

2 minutes ago, meaniegreenie said:

Wow, the stream for the WKY/FAU game was horrible, but so far this is in excellent quality.

The other game looked like crap in a small window on my PC and this one is nice on 42" TV.

Order the service if you were on the fence about it.

Try other browsers.  On XP it worked for me in Chrome but failed in FFox.  On my Win10 laptop I had to use IE.

Aha! Ad block had to be turned off. 

55 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

In the past I have paused the video to sync. Not sure if you can pause the radio

Just looked at the KNTU site - looks like you can pause there also

hmm, the pause doesn't work for me there, it keeps going back to live.  Someone had posted a link during the rice game that I was able to pause.

UPDATE: Found it  http://stream.kntu.unt.edu:1935/live/radiostation.stream/playlist.m

Edited by jredallas