UNT Org Chart > Athletics

1 minute ago, dmaxel said:

It's not a dig at the image (I think this is a great visualization), but if you're going to include the deans from all the colleges in this, you still have a few missing, such as Engineering and Honors.

I think he was just highlighting those depts that have some sort of connection to Athletics

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Visio?

Gliffy - and my quick and dirty way around their free trial.

2 minutes ago, dmaxel said:

It's not a dig at the image (I think this is a great visualization), but if you're going to include the deans from all the colleges in this, you still have a few missing, such as Engineering and Honors.

Ah shit, you're totally correct. I was quickly working through the main UNT website for such and totally glossed over them.

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Christopher Walker said:

In this week's GMG Podcast, @Harry and the crew wanted to know what the Org Chart of UNT looked like and who reports where, who is on a level stature-wise, etc.

So here you go:

yvPDlyj.png

I specifically included in here all of the entities relating to UNT Athletics in bold, and then attempted a crack at the AD's org chart. It's inherently murky regarding where any of the old regime stand, but this is accurate as far as I can tell from the Mean Green Sports website.

Does this clear things up?

EDIT: I totally whiffed on including the Colleges of Education and Engineering as well as the Honors College. Sorry, ya'll. FIXED!

Ryan Peck told me in person at the Army game that the Mean Green Club would be part of his supervisory unit.  Maybe he mis-spoke? But, he did say that "Revenue" was his major responsibility.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Christopher Walker said:

So Stacy's then is review and solvency?

That would be much more likely.  CFO's are rarely in charge of revenue production.  They tend to make sure revenues are utilized properly and accounted for appropriately...not in bringing in the revenue.  However, folks can set up their org charts any way they wish.  Just would seem odd to have a CFO out hustling revenue.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, KRAM1 said:

That would be much more likely.  CFO's are rarely in charge of revenue production.  They tend to make sure revenues are utilized properly and accounted for appropriately...not in bringing in the revenue.  However, folks can set up their org charts any way they wish.  Just would seem odd to have a CFO out hustling revenue.

Ah okay, I'll adjust next time I get back to it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...