UNT sells out ticket allotment for UTSA

Harry

Going to be a tough game for the runners. I understand that the ticket allotment for UNT has been sold out as of yesterday and that they are having charter buses traveling down to SA. We are also having about 28-30 recruits visiting. What bothers me is the lack of a pass rush. I think we have about 10 sacks all year with 6 of those coming against Alabama State. Our blitzes don't get to the QB at all although Josiah has 3 sacks. So I get the prediction especially after the huge 5 OT loss that will probably wear on the team.

read more:  http://www.rowdytalk.com/showthread.php/8378-Campus-Insiders-North-Texas-vs-UTSA-Prediction-Game-Preview

Let's make this a role reversal.  Remember in year one playing them they came to Denton with a huge following spattered all over Apogee.  It was freezing cold that day and they were hyped.  Time for us to show up loud, proud and rolling.  Bring it Mean Green Nation all four quarters.  Let them hear us Caw!

GMG

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, UTSA Fan said:

How would someone associated with UTSA have information about the UTSA Ticket Office? Huh...

I get your sarcasm, but it's in response to his which you probably missed.  We've had a long history of misinformation, or a complete lack of information, from various parts of our AD.  It was more of a poke at our own department than yours.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, JesseMartin said:

I get your sarcasm, but it's in response to his which you probably missed.  We've had a long history of misinformation, or a complete lack of information, from various parts of our AD.  It was more of a poke at our own department than yours.

I didn't take it as a poke, but thanks for clarifying. I missed the history as you mentioned, it just struck me that the apparent angle was someone from the ticket office wouldn't be on a board. I believe, for both schools, boards are visited by AD staff.

• Upvote 1

Ticket allotment size:

in conference USA, home teams must provide 400 complimentary tickets to the visitors. These are used for player guests, recruits, traveling personnel. Home teams also provide another 1,000 for consignment. Visiting teams have the option to request up to 600 additional consignment tickets, but this must be done at least a month prior to the game otherwise the home team can sell those tickets 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, NM Green said:

Let's make this a role reversal.  Remember in year one playing them they came to Denton with a huge following spattered all over Apogee.  It was freezing cold that day and they were hyped.  Time for us to show up loud, proud and rolling.  Bring it Mean Green Nation all four quarters.  Let them hear us Caw!

GMG

No! No! No! Never! Never! Never! No Caw!  None!  Nunca!

3 hours ago, UTSA Fan said:

I didn't take it as a poke, but thanks for clarifying. I missed the history as you mentioned, it just struck me that the apparent angle was someone from the ticket office wouldn't be on a board. I believe, for both schools, boards are visited by AD staff.

I bet you would take a poke from Frank Wilson.

Sorry, just have to hate you this week. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, SilverEagle said:

What section(s) are the North Texas fans sitting?

My tickets are for 138. I was told by the NT Ticket Office this was the visitor section. The UTSA TO confirmed this when I bought the tickets through them.