Watching UTSA?

North Texas Shep

21 minutes ago, North Texas Shep said:

Is there no way to watch the game? Does UTSA not have a RTVF program to broadcast on the CUSA Network online?

BTW you can pretty much watch all of the conference games on the CUSA network online. Either pay 6 bucks a game, or pay more for a month pass. It might be worth getting the month pass, since we have nothing but conference games left.

Edit: I'm sure they have a RTVF crew to film. Hopefully not as bad as Rice production....

Edited by GreenTexan13

We'll be having the game streamed into Fuzzy's in Allen onto one of their TVs.  They'll be turning the restaurant music down and the TV audio up.  I'll start a thread on it later.  Great turnout at Fuzzy's for the Army game.  I expect an even better turn out for this one.   It's always more fun watching the game with fellow fans, plus a lot of people don't want to pay the $7 to watch a game huddled around their computer screen.  

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, North Texas Shep said:

No can do. My disabled ass can't afford it or make it in a car that far. Thanks though

What kind of TV set up do you have? iPad, Mac? You could hook up an hdmi to a converter and play your computer screen to your TV 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

What kind of TV set up do you have? iPad, Mac? You could hook up an hdmi to a converter and play your computer screen to your TV 

I have watched on my iPad hooked to the TV. Also, I have streamed games from the CUSA Network. Hell I am not 80. I just did not see it listed on the MeanGreenAthletics site. Usually if it is streamed or on TV it is listed under the game. Nothing is listed this time.

Edited by North Texas Shep
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, North Texas Shep said:

I have watched on my iPad hooked to the TV. Also, I have streamed games from the CUSA Network. Hell I am not 80. I just did not see it listed on the MeanGreenAthletics site. Usually if it is streamed or on TV it is listed under the game. Nothing is listed this time.

At least they put it on this page:

http://www.meangreensports.com/gameday/ntex-index-gameday.html

...and what's that under the GAME-WATCHING PARTIES heading?   ;-)

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, North Texas Shep said:

lol My bad, I wasn't meaning to make it seem that way, just know there are plenty of people who would just watch it on their computer or Ipad and not know about that capability.