TV for this Sat.

BigWillie

1 minute ago, BigWillie said:

Just went to setup the recording for the game this weekend on DirecTV (channel 221) and it says Lafayette @ Army. Is this what you guys are seeing? 

I am pretty sure it is just a DirecTV error, but wanted to make sure that was the right channel.

We have a bye this week.   We're at Army 10/22.

Just now, BigWillie said:

Just went to setup the recording for the game this weekend on DirecTV (channel 221) and it says Lafayette @ Army. Is this what you guys are seeing? 

I am pretty sure it is just a DirecTV error, but wanted to make sure that was the right channel.

We got picked up by Brazzers - info still pending. Probably want to grab the subscription now and then just search "Mean Green" and "triple option" to find what you need. 

(seriously, it's a bye week)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hey, even with my stupidity, I can still create a few laughs........

and get my post count up!

Also, I just really excited about this season so far, and was pumped about seeing another game this weekend, then my balloon got popped....

:(

Edited by BigWillie
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

Hey, even with my stupidity, I can still create a few laughs........

and get my post count up!

Also, I just really excited about this season so far, and was pumped about seeing another game this weekend, then my balloon got popped....

:(

It happens to the best of us and it's nice to not be reading a bunch of jokes about how we won't lose this weekend. 

1 hour ago, Quoner said:

We got picked up by Brazzers - info still pending. Probably want to grab the subscription now and then just search "Mean Green" and "triple option" to find what you need. 

(seriously, it's a bye week)

OUCH! That could be painful!

170px-Soutien_des_seine_par_une_brassier

• Upvote 1