North Texas vs. Army at Fuzzy's

UNT 90 Grad

Come see your North Texas Mean Green take on the Army Black Knights on the big screen TVs at Fuzzy’s Taco Shop in Allen. 

The watching party begins on Saturday, October 22nd at 10:30 am, kickoff at 11:00.  Game audio will be broadcast throughout the restaurant.  Show up early and try some of that Fuzzy’s breakfast fare!  We’ll have door prizes and giveaways, courtesy of the University of North Texas Alumni Association.  No cost to attend, food and beverages available for purchase.  Open to anyone and everyone. 

large.Fuzzys.jpg.c4001320918209ad52b6ad5

Fuzzy’s is located at 790 W Exchange Pkwy #140 in Allen, at the intersection of Exchange and US 75 (Central Expressway).

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Come see your North Texas Mean Green take on the Army Black Knights on the big screen TVs at Fuzzy’s Taco Shop in Allen. 

The watching party begins on Saturday, October 22nd at 10:30 am, kickoff at 11:00.  Game audio will be broadcast throughout the restaurant.  Show up early and try some of that Fuzzy’s breakfast fare!  We’ll have door prizes and giveaways, courtesy of the University of North Texas Alumni Association.  No cost to attend, food and beverages available for purchase.  Open to anyone and everyone. 

large.Fuzzys.jpg.c4001320918209ad52b6ad5

Fuzzy’s is located at 790 W Exchange Pkwy #140 in Allen, at the intersection of Exchange and US 75 (Central Expressway).

What Channel will the game be on?

1 minute ago, Victorygreen04 said:

Is CBS sports network just like channel 11 or is that a special channel? 

No, it is the actual CBS Sports channel.  I have Verizon ( Frontier ) and it is channel 94 or 594 HD.  11 am kick off.  I am ready. 

9 minutes ago, Victorygreen04 said:

Dang I dont think i have that channel i have U verse and have never seen it ugh!! guess its KNTU for me 

Just take 121 to US 75 and take a right.  Go 3 miles and you are pretty much at Fuzzy's in Allen.  Hank and Dave do a bang up job, but it doesn't compare to watching the game.

I'm sure there is someplace closer to you that'll put it on if you don't want to make that drive.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, Victorygreen04 said:

Dang I dont think i have that channel i have U verse and have never seen it ugh!! guess its KNTU for me 

See if you have 1643 on your U-Verse. I have it there (CBSSHD). If you have SD, try looking in the vicinity of 643.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Victorygreen04 said:

I can get the Mexican restaurant in Carrollton to play it. La Vista Cocina and Cantina. Hebron and Old Denton. Cheap Strong Margs. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Victorygreen04 said:

I  found it! Thanks so much I had no idea i had this channel! Thank so much bro!

You are welcome! U-Verse sometimes varies from community to community, and I would guess we're about 40 - 50 miles apart. Glad it works for you.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Looking at our schedule, this game could could be pivotal in determining our bowl eligibility.  I think this game is a tougher win than UTEP and UTSA, but not as difficult as La Tech, Southern Miss, and Western Kentucky.

imo Army is going to be the toughest game left.

• Upvote 2