This is such a winnable division

BillySee58

Just now, BillySee58 said:

We are tied for first in the division. And while I'm not specifically referring to this year, given our recruiting base there is no reason we shouldn't be a premier program in this division. We finally competent coaches and administration who can help us realize that, and it's great.

The commitment by the administration to hire someone like Littrell and Baker ... looks like we're getting an IPF soon ... all great signs that the future looks bright.  

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, MeanGreen13 said:

yeah... i think this is super premature but if we win the west and play for a conference championship this season I may actually die... like pass away... RIP to me. 

Super premature that we should be the premier program in CUSA west? It's a projection, not a declaration for this year.

• Upvote 7

Still we take small steps, folks!  They have been significant small steps, though.  I believe Seth Littrell will build a consistent winner and no one hit wonder.

A very good team can have a poor game and still win the game.  Are we there yet?

Bothers me that my student era is still the only one in over half a century who has seen a HFC leave Denton above .500.

We can still be the new Kansas State of ex North Texas assistant coach Bill Snyder fame. That school had about a 100 year losing program! :(

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen