Cougar troll probably not coming around for a week

Silent Eagle

8 minutes ago, Cougar King said:

I'd rather have a shootout and barely lose to a good Navy team (our 2nd loss in 2 years) than give up 66 to FCS Portland State. Now let's watch and see UNT lose to the likes of Marshall.

When I want your input, I'll write down what you need to say and spell it out phonetically so you can sound remotely intelligent.  

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, trud1966 said:

I came to Annapolis to go the Houston-Navy game tonight (we're Navy fans...). AMAZING  game today, even though we sat through the rain.   Great seeing Houston go down.  That game just cost Houston a chance at the playoffs.  Well done Navy.   Here's a pic from the game tonight, right as the rain storm finally quit in the 4th quarter.  I call it "Sun setting on Houston's chances...?

IMG_2506.JPG

Do all remember when Navy came to venerable Fouts Field with that flyover from Carswell AFB in Fort Worth as the Green Brigade played the Star Spangled Banner while...EVERYONE STOOD UP?  I still get goose bumps.????????

Still amazed how UH came to Apogee to help us open it; how they got all inspired to build their own even hiring some of the creative ( or was it construction) players who built our football palace & then.......they had a plan to recruit toward their football venue while we piddled around with a staff who were living off Todd Dodge's recruits to have one winning season but the good news is as  I quote that old song lyric is ......."but that was yesterday and yesterday's gone!"  THANK...THE...LORD!✳️?✳️

*THANK YOU OFFENSIVE LINE FOR YOUR HARD WORK AS YOU PROTECTED MAGIC MASON & GAVE OUR RB's A PATH!

*THANK YOU COACHES & THE REST OF THE TEAM FOR YOUR HARD WORK, TOO!

*THANK YOU WREN & STAFF FOR GIVING US A WINNING FUTURE ONCE AGAIN!

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2