Where's Fly?

Dr. Seuss

3 minutes ago, Dr. Seuss said:

Ribs..... Shoot, I guess my leg of lamb at the tailgate was too classy now.  Here I was trying to impress people....

You would have gotten their undivided attention if you had announced it was "Broken Leg of Lamb" with an Italian accent.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Green P1 said:

Great thread guys!  

We've covered players on the sidelines, donor/fans, band members.... Who should we turn our guns on next?  Cheerleaders/dance team??

RIP'EM ALL!!!1!

Has anyone complained about the cannon crew?  What about Spiriki?  Just sitting there all immobile like a  jerk... 

uqQOLfc.gif

32 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Has anyone complained about the cannon crew?  What about Spiriki?  Just sitting there all immobile like a  jerk... 

uqQOLfc.gif

Anyone else uncomfortable with all the players and coaches touching Spiriki before the game?  Seems like a sexual harassment lawsuit will be coming soon. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cerebus said:

uqQOLfc.gif

Well they did forget the cannon and fireworks after the first touchdown on Saturday. Which surprised me, because it was a long drive that should have given them plenty of time to prepare.

Now really.  Who in the entire Apogee Stadium expected North Texas to score on the first drive ? 

When was the last time NT scored on the first p[possession ?  Much less a touchdown.

Beat the Thundering Heard.  Who ?  The Heard.  Heard who ?  The Thundering Herd.  Those guys from Marshall.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 2