Complain to Buc-ee's

Ibleedgreen

23 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

Cheap gas, and probably more importantly, clean bathrooms. My wife and daughter insist on clean bathrooms...

If you travel from Houston to the DFW area it is one of the few places where my wife and daughters will go to the bathroom. Buc's is awesome. However having no UNT gear should be rectified. Not liking Buc's is un-Texan!

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, THOR said:

Sadly, taps and caps Denton is the same. They have growers for all schools in Texas (popular schools) but no north texas. I asked and they said they are working on it. Not going back until they support our school, in our city, if they want our business

Wish I could give this comment 20 up votes.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, THOR said:

Sadly, taps and caps Denton is the same. They have growlers for all schools in Texas (popular schools) but no north texas. I asked and they said they are working on it. Not going back until they support our school, in our city, if they want our business

Their sept. 16th, 430 pm fb post shows growlers of major schools in texas...no north texas

went to the one in Lewisville this evening. Same thing. OSU, TU, Tech, A&M. No UNT. Shows how low on the totem pole we are

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Buc-ee's has a Twitter account at @bucees. That's a good place to give them some grief for not carrying UNT gear. A lot of companies and organizations make addressing social media pressure a priority.

(Including President Smatresk. He gets a regular report emailed to him about what people are saying about UNT on social media.)

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, THOR said:

Sadly, taps and caps Denton is the same. They have growlers for all schools in Texas (popular schools) but no north texas. I asked and they said they are working on it. Not going back until they support our school, in our city, if they want our business

Their sept. 16th, 430 pm fb post shows growlers of major schools in texas...no north texas

10 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

went to the one in Lewisville this evening. Same thing. OSU, TU, Tech, A&M. No UNT. Shows how low on the totem pole we are

As I now run sound for shows at the Denton location, I gave our manager a good ribbing over it.

They're having to go to seek out new suppliers as none of their current ones have any licensing with UNT. If anything, it's further proof that the school's licensing sucks.

But yeah, I was like, "dude why would you ever display those hideous colors in this town!?"

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, rcade said:

Buc-ee's has a Twitter account at @bucees. That's a good place to give them some grief for not carrying UNT gear. A lot of companies and organizations make addressing social media pressure a priority.

(Including President Smatresk. He gets a regular report emailed to him about what people are saying about UNT on social media.)

That is a solid idea. Now if I could just get my kids to teach me how to do social media....

I am old shcool. No twitter, no facebook, no snap chat or instagram. This board is my only foray into any type of social media. I don't judge those who do but it isn't my cup of tea.

• Upvote 2