Important information in regards to Rice game video stream

Harry

Use VLC Player, and go to Network Stream.  Past this in there for the link

http://stream.kntu.unt.edu:1935/live/radiostation.stream/playlist.m3u8

After that go to  Tools/Track synchronization and put in 34.5s delay for the Audio Track Syncronization.  It might be a little different for you but you can synch up the audio if you tweak it a bit.   For some reason I had to slowly increase the delay for it to work, when I just typed in 30 right away I couldn't get the stream to play. 

• Upvote 2

@Travis I didn't have audio either, until about the last 5 min of the first half. 

Overall, CUSA.tv is a pretty big bummer. I'm used to watching streaming games on ESPN3, but this stream is pretty basic.

No audio, the feed stopped entirely for about 25 minutes – there isn't even a score or game clock on the screen. 

It's honestly a little shocking that they'd even go through the trouble of offering a streaming experience without checking a few of these extremely basic boxes. Yeesh.