Watching Rice Game?

UNTeagle88

36 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Wonder if that's because Rice is not covering it with a TV crew.

Could be.  I'm not sure who is responsible for game TV crews.  

Note:. The situation is looking the same for the UTSA game.   I find it interesting that the two games we can't get are relatively short drives.  Conspiracy?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Note:. The situation is looking the same for the UTSA game.   I find it interesting that the two games we can't get are relatively short drives.  Conspiracy?

6a00d834624bd669e2010536a1a69a970b-350wi

I'm not saying...

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, meangreen08 said:

Does anyone know if any restaurant/bar will be streaming the game? 

If they would have announced they were streaming sooner, I'd have made sure at least one restaurant would have been streaming it.  For better or worse, I now have game tickets and non refundable hotel reservations instead.  

Go Mean Green!   Beat the feathers off the procrastinating Owls!

By the way, if someone else wants to do it, I know the TV in the banquet room at Rudy's in Allen has an accessible HDMI port.  You could book the banquet room and set something up if you have the technology.   Their WiFi isn't great, so you'd probably need a way to stream via cellular.  

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, UNTEngr.#43 said:

How is UTSA vs ODU being shown on the CW here in San Antonio but not UNT vs Rice?

I would think two Texas teams playing each other would for sure be shown in TV .

I would of thought the same thing. Like Fox Sports Southwest  of something. I dont care how bad they have been, they are still two relatively big Texas Schools. HELL, Alcorn State has already played on national TV like 3 times

• Upvote 1