3rd and 45

UNT90

22 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

In that last screenshot the ball is almost at its intended target and both safeties are between the hash marks. There is a WR on each side of the hashmarks, but noone inside the hashmarks except for our 2 safeties.

I do not think those are safeties...

I see 6 green shirts, which mean there are 5 in coverage to the left of that frame to cover 4 guys. Those 2 inside the has are LBs to prevent a run or play the underneath pass.

I still do not think it was a bad defensive call. Just poor execution by the dbs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i think this team is (hopefully was) kicking themselves after this game. There were two SMU touchdowns on simply bad play by individual players in the secondary. we had an opportunity to get a win in this game. On to the next I suppose but this game will irritate the crap outta me for a while. 

• Upvote 1