Butt Cookman game prediction thread

UNT90

After seeing our defense (or lack thereof) and running game (same) last week, I'm not taking anything for granted.  I didn't see anything to suggest we can score in the 40s against anyone yet.  I think it will be a pretty tight affair.

North Texas  30

Beth-Cook    21

Mobile QB. Size on both lines. These are the things that worry me. We need to be disciplined on D and not allow Brihm to kill us with his legs. Anyone and everyone on the team that went through the PSU debacle last season needs to let this team know not to overlook ANYONE. 

UNT 31

BC 21

11 hours ago, THOR said:

Because they are immature...

I just find it disrespectful.  We  dislike when people call us North Texas State and that was our official name for years.  Outside of SMUt, we should be respectful of all of our opponents.  I would much rather be referred to as a good fan base like Nebraska as opposed to the opposite, say of LSU.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Eagle-96 said:

Mobile QB. Size on both lines. These are the things that worry me. We need to be disciplined on D and not allow Brihm to kill us with his legs. Anyone and everyone on the team that went through the PSU debacle last season needs to let this team know not to overlook ANYONE. 

Exactly. Plus they are used to WINNING...they will not go quietly. Won their conference four out of the last five years. They are not coming here to lose. That's why I predicted we would win by a field goal. We averaged a hair over 15 ppg last year, and only put 21 on SMUt. I predicted we score 27 on Booty Call. We caught a break, in a way, by seeing Davis before having to see Brihm. I predicted the D will hold them to 24 this week. These guys are not to be confused with The Little Sisters of the Poor!!

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 1

UNT- 45

BC- 10

There is a HUGE difference between Mac's 2015 Port St. defeated team playing and SL's team going into Saturday. We'll actually see a team that hasn't given up on their coach and teammates. I think a lot of you are still traumatized by last year's homecoming. It will be alright guys.

Someone already mentioned this. But I fully expect both Morris and Fine slinging passes out there on Saturday. 

Edited by GreenTexan13
  • Upvote 1