Quarterback height

eulessismore

1 hour ago, MeanGreenHoops said:

A little late to this thread and it seems of course now but my .02. When Fine got the ball out quickly he looked good. But agree with @BillySee58 & @Mean_Green09 that when the pocket collapsed, he had to try and get out of there, as he couldn't see where to go. The height is an issue in those situations.

But I don't think it's that big a deal. The rest of his game seems solid for such a young player and I'm excited to watch him for 4 years. ALL QB's have limitations in their game. Heck SMU's QB is a terrible passer and he just single-handedly beat us.

Remind me how our 6-3 QB did when the pocket collapsed?

19 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

Is that a, uh, carryall?

A backpack. I was a student on campus at the time and it was finals week. Not to mention, I was going to and from work that day to get sh** done. I walked the stage that following weekend and the rest is history, my friend.

12 hours ago, dd992emo said:

A little OT, but I don't want to start another QB thread...I just watched the post-game presser with Wilson and Goree. Now, if I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it, because it happens frequently. They are plodding along in their monosyllabic way until the 3:00 min mark, when a reporter mentions Fine. I see their demeanor change, they become more animated and they talk about Fine energizing the team. They mention the "different vibe" and say they are glad to see him play. Am I imagining this? I  see the same change come over SL in his presser when Fine's name comes up. I see this team through Fine-colored glasses, I know.

Fine clearly provided the spark and, on the other side of the coin, and these players were likely dejected or disappointed from Morris' performance in the game.