SMU womens golf coach (Jeanne Sutherland) talking smack

shootermcgavin44

1 hour ago, Christopher Walker said:

Thing is though she's not wrong. Ticket booths were incredibly disorganized this time around.

We had 25,000 people there, and 20 minutes before the game started I'd say 2-3,000 were in stands. I'd agree they can be improved but to rush that many people throug the ticket lines is a bit of a tall order.

I waited in line for about 15 minutes to get my ticket from Will Call.  Signage was fine, but too many people waited until 15 minutes until kick off to pick up their tickets including me.  Could kt have been smoother?  Sure, but late comers are to blame also.

• Upvote 2

Will Call was completely disorganized. Took 25 minutes to get my tickets (which I should've renewed sooner). Didn't help that I almost got into a fight with an 80 year old SMU fan behind me talking about how we're the dregs of society and everyone of a 'certain complexion' was slowing the line down. 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

She wasn't wrong. Total amateur operation on the part of UNT. They were use to not having to work. The athletic department failed miserably because I know people who came and left because it was tough on children. Not to mention the horrid play by our team. If you were in line in the second quarter, why would you pay to come in? Typical UNT nonsense. People desperately want to support this team but we fail at every level as usual. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

I think this will be evident in the survey requested from the new AD.  He's going to see the issues, probably witnessed some of the issues first hand, and I'm inclined to believe will immediately implement the ones which will make some difference.  

Still, I look at a women's golf coach berating our game day operations on twitter to be the equivalent of a kicker trying to call out the rest of his team. 

• Upvote 2

• All About UNT changed the title to SMU womens golf coach (Jeanne Sutherland) talking smack

I had a friend buy season tickets earlier this week and it was a total wreck.  After he bought the tickets, the person that sold him the tickets did not know how to print them.  After 20 minutes, two staff members finally figured out how to print them out.  After he drove off, the ticket office called him to tell him they had given him the wrong tickets and he needed to come back.  He asked me if they had any professional staff that worked in the ticket office.  

I hope this all changes with Baker.  I know it will not be instant, but I hope we start seeing changes soon.

• Upvote 6