2016 Beyond the Green Episode 1 in YouTube

UNT 90 Grad

Damn! the culture is definitely changing. What a great idea to have a couple of players going around "meeting and greeting"  with the "students on the street". And in a very friendly/engaging way. I hope the cheer staff is doing the same thing. Now, if administrators can do the same thing with professors and staff, we could see something special start to happen.

BTW, I wish Morris could have worn green during the "student on the street" segment. 

My mother was a professor at the University of Texas. They would pick professors from different departments and name them assistant coaches for a game. They would sit behind the bench, have their name announced with the coaches, and get a signed photo or basketball.

They would also be given a number of tickets so their friends or family could come see them.

Not sure if we do anything like that, but my mom got to sit behind Jody Conrad one time and had a blast.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, TheWestie said:

I only just now got around to watching these and finally saw that @filmerj and I have cameos in the first episode! 

He's at 4:40 and I'm at 4:50 and 5:44.

And now I'm gonna go cry because I look so fat.

I'm in the background on the most recent episode and thought the same thing about myself.  Don't worry.  They say the camera adds 10 lbs.   I figure there must have been 5 or so cameras fixed on me. 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I'm in the background on the most recent episode and thought the same thing about myself.  Don't worry.  They say the camera adds 10 lbs.   I figure there must have been 5 or so cameras fixed on me. 

The camera adds 10, and the cameras i was holding weighed about 15 so that's at least 25. Add the beard and BAM, I look like shit.

• Upvote 1