Cowboys cut Derek Akunne

jperg2

He will bounce back.  I watched for him in these scrimmages, and honestly, i didn't think he stood out all that much.  

Akunne was an anchor of the best d i have seen at unt...   especially in the 2nd half of games...   if memory serves, lance got sent to the practice squad before he got his chance, but i think he just had too many hamstring issues before shining in his last preseason opportunity.  Akunne's dream is not dead.  I am sure he will keep working to pursue his dream of being an nfl LB.

I don't understand all the hatred for the cowboys.  Sometimes it really really bothers me that we have so many transplants that don't embrace all things of this area.  

Oh well.  Can't wait to watch both the mean green and the cowboys this season.  Football is back baby!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, SHOSS said:

He will bounce back.  I watched for him in these scrimmages, and honestly, i didn't think he stood out all that much.  

Akunne was an anchor of the best d i have seen at unt...   especially in the 2nd half of games...   if memory serves, lance got sent to the practice squad before he got his chance, but i think he just had too many hamstring issues before shining in his last preseason opportunity.  Akunne's dream is not dead.  I am sure he will keep working to pursue his dream of being an nfl LB.

I don't understand all the hatred for the cowboys.  Sometimes it really really bothers me that we have so many transplants that don't embrace all things of this area.  

Oh well.  Can't wait to watch both the mean green and the cowboys this season.  Football is back baby!

So by your logic and UNT fans that move to, say, Austin have to begin cheering for those burnt orange bums?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, SHOSS said:

Grew up in DFW- hated the Cowboys. I was always taught Dallas may be America's team but the Oilers were texas's team. Now that I was in San Diego for 10 years and moving back/retiring there, Bolts all day. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

7 hours ago, Army of Dad said:

So by your logic and UNT fans that move to, say, Austin have to begin cheering for those burnt orange bums?

Prosports loyalty, geography...  your alma mater is your alma mater.  

I know many disagree with me on prosports rooting rules..  that is how we have so many douchbag bankee fans that show up in Arlington when they are buying championships...  

And btw, houston is just gross as a city.  Why anybody would choose to root for a team from that place...  unless you live there, is beyond me...  but, i guess i would never choose to live there.

San diego however, that place is awesome...  just too pricey for me.

Go mean green

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1