Beyond The Green is back for 2016!

BeyondTheGreen

Kenny and Alec walking around campus asking people if they are coming to the game should be expanded to the whole team doing so.  Break em off into separate groups for an hour or so (around 3pm) and have them go shake hands and introduce themselves to students.   Otherwise disengaged students might use just that brief interaction with an athlete as a reason to go root for them.  I know time is not a commodity that the players and staff have but it really does make a difference. 

Great episode! Set the stage for a must follow series.

Littrell is much more comfortable on camera now than he was when hired. 

Great to hear from booster (Lovelace) on the thoughts on Littrell and hear from the staff about changing the culture.

Kenny and Alec were funny. They should have given tickets away to the students who said they aren't attending...

Edited by UNT Mean Green

I enjoyed it. Please see if the University will authorize the production of another 30-second spot because the one that aired was great but got tiresome the third or fourth time. Get them to mix it up a little.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

It's a preemptive move so people can't vote down his posts if he doesn't get the color correction right today. 

:)

I stand by my original critique of a few of those early episodes. But Ashton and I have had hearty chuckles over beers about it, so all good.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Christopher Walker said:

:)

I stand by my original critique of a few of those early episodes. But Ashton and I have had hearty chuckles over beers about it, so all good.

@Cerebus seems like decent new title material for CW, but I'll leave it up to you and your mod wisdom 

Edited by Army of Dad
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Kenny.  Doing his part to bring the jorts back.   Actually, a few interviewees were sporting jorts too.  Are these coming back?

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

Never truly gone

Only lurking in the shadows, waiting for the opportune time to strike.

18 minutes ago, Christopher Walker said:

Only lurking in the shadows, waiting for the opportune time to strike.

The mullet is soon to follow, mark my words! (Sorry to be the bearer of bad news)

16 hours ago, All About UNT said:

Kenny and Alec walking around campus asking people if they are coming to the game should be expanded to the whole team doing so.  Break em off into separate groups for an hour or so (around 3pm) and have them go shake hands and introduce themselves to students.   Otherwise disengaged students might use just that brief interaction with an athlete as a reason to go root for them.  I know time is not a commodity that the players and staff have but it really does make a difference. 

Send Demonte out around campus.  Bet he could get a few folks to the games.  Cheering for Fred Scott after seeing him.  Nice young man, good behind the scenes look at what the players day looks like, interesting insight in to his last four years, good representative of UNT.  Great episode.

18 hours ago, aBouncedCzech said:

For those that don't have cable, I just watched it on the Fox Sports Go app on my Roku.  I heard that AppleTV has the app too

I have the app on Roku as well but I'm not seeing it available to stream.  It comes up in the search but doesn't do anything else.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong.