Beyond The Green is back for 2016!

BeyondTheGreen

Hello board, 

Well, its not a secret or anything at this point, but I did want to make sure that a few things fell into place before making the official announcement.  Episode one will premiere tomorrow (Thursday) at 4:00 pm on Fox Sports Southwest.  I'm extremely excited to be producing this series again.  This message board has always been very supportive of this series and really understands the value it can have on an athletic program.  I greatly appreciate that support and its great that the series has a strong fanbase (as long as my color balance is on point).  I'd especially like to thank our President who played an integral part in the show's return.  

I hope everyone enjoys following around the new regime this season and I'll do my best to bring an inside look at what's going on to rebuild this program and the changed that take place.  It was very cool to see people inquiring on whether or not the show was returning.  Keep an eye out for a website and other social media as I plan on doing more this season to promote and raise awareness.  I will keep everyone posted as there could be a few time slot changes during certain weeks.  

Thanks for the support and GO MEAN GREEN!!!

-Ashton 

14 hours ago, BeyondTheGreen said:

Hello board, 

Well, its not a secret or anything at this point, but I did want to make sure that a few things fell into place before making the official announcement.  Episode one will premiere tomorrow (Thursday) at 4:00 pm on Fox Sports Southwest.  I'm extremely excited to be producing this series again.  This message board has always been very supportive of this series and really understands the value it can have on an athletic program.  I greatly appreciate that support and its great that the series has a strong fanbase (as long as my color balance is on point).  I'd especially like to thank our President who played an integral part in the show's return.  

I hope everyone enjoys following around the new regime this season and I'll do my best to bring an inside look at what's going on to rebuild this program and the changed that take place.  It was very cool to see people inquiring on whether or not the show was returning.  Keep an eye out for a website and other social media as I plan on doing more this season to promote and raise awareness.  I will keep everyone posted as there could be a few time slot changes during certain weeks.  

-Ashton 

Ashton, thanks for all that you do for the university. Can't wait to watch the first episode and the season! What a great year for a show with all of the amazing changes happening with Athletics and football!

This is great news!  I was so impressed by how professionally well-done this program was produced!  It is truly world class!  Great job!  I'm looking forward to another great year of the show and anticipate we will see a much better year of football that you can cover!

16 hours ago, BeyondTheGreen said:

Hello board, 

-Ashton 

66228079.jpg

• Upvote 1