Issue with single game tickets

BigWillie

I thought that the Athletic office had gotten better, but I have literally called them all day with no answer. Left a message earlier this morning and nothing. 

I bought tickets from Ticketmaster and it says I can get mobile entry with them, but when I go to manage tickets, it just shows "Action Required" on the status and has no where I can get a bar code or anything for them to scan. 

Does any one have any insight as to what I need to do to make sure I can get into the game?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

I thought that the Athletic office had gotten better, but I have literally called them all day with no answer. Left a message earlier this morning and nothing. 

I bought tickets from Ticketmaster and it says I can get mobile entry with them, but when I go to manage tickets, it just shows "Action Required" on the status and has no where I can get a bar code or anything for them to scan. 

Does any one have any insight as to what I need to do to make sure I can get into the game?

Have you already dowloaded the Ticketmaster app ?

Yes, I downloaded the app, but the general Ticketmaster app doesn't recognize my UNT account manager credentials. 

After I posted this, I finally got a hold of someone in the ticket office and I am on hold with them now. I will let everyone know how it goes.

7 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

1 minute ago, UNT Five&Dime said:

Call the ticket office. They can probably help.

As I mentioned, I have been trying to. Just thought I would ask to see if there was something stupid I was/wasn't doing.

4 hours ago, BigWillie said:

I had the same issue. I sent the them an email and got a response almost instantly with a PDF of my tickets. 

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, BigWillie said:

ive had trouble many times without getting tickets in the end. The advice I was given was buy at the gate, which I will try this year.

21 hours ago, BigWillie said:

Yes, I downloaded the app, but the general Ticketmaster app doesn't recognize my UNT account manager credentials. 

After I posted this, I finally got a hold of someone in the ticket office and I am on hold with them now. I will let everyone know how it goes.

As I mentioned, I have been trying to. Just thought I would ask to see if there was something stupid I was/wasn't doing.

Calling the ticket office for starters

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Withers940 said:

If you show your displeasure on Social Media, they are usually quick to fix it.

Management by crisis? 

22 hours ago, UNT Five&Dime said:

Call the ticket office. They can probably help.

<unsure if sarcasm>

22 hours ago, BigWillie said:

Did you called the athletic department or the ticket office? 

If the ticket office STILL isn't answering their GD main line telephone number, that's a HUGE F'n problem. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3