How are ticket sales looking?

cdizzle86

Add two more season tickets!  I was going to just buy per game, but decided that it was worth it to have a parking pass and seats in the shade, and contribute to the scholarships (however that actually works).  I'll be in section 208, row 8, seats 1 & 2.  So who are my new neighbors?

I'll have to come visit my old friends in 105 - see y'all on Saturday!

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, ColoradoEagle said:

Keep in mind, they don't put tickets in many sections on TM. 

Yeah, looking at the seats they actually this list, that map is actually a bad sign. Many of the middle sections are only available to donors. Looking at the rest, there's still lots of room to fill out. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

Yeah, looking at the seats they actually this list, that map is actually a bad sign. Many of the middle sections are only available to donors. Looking at the rest, there's still lots of room to fill out. 

Yeah, I always look to the amount available in the lower end-zone sections as a pretty good indicator of how ticket sales are going.  The amount still left there with just a couple days to go does not seem like a good sign to me.

Edited by jredallas
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Stix said:

Add two more season tickets!  I was going to just buy per game, but decided that it was worth it to have a parking pass and seats in the shade, and contribute to the scholarships (however that actually works).  I'll be in section 208, row 8, seats 1 & 2.  So who are my new neighbors?

I'll have to come visit my old friends in 105 - see y'all on Saturday!

Not too far away...Sec 207, Row 4, Seats 5 - 8. Just a McNulty floater away!

200.gif

• Upvote 3