Is there a Coach's Show Tonight?

TreeFiddy

49 minutes ago, oldguystudent said:

Man, that's like 75% off from Rudy's prices.  I should try to get up there one of these Tuesdays.

Yeah it's all you can eat brisket(sliced/chopped), turkey, sausage, beans, potato salad, and bread. Drink isn't included, but yeah. Hard to beat that price

• Upvote 1

Geez.  There was no mention of this on the MGS website, nothing on MGS Facebook, nothing on MG football Facebook until shortly after tweeting at WB again this afternoon, after having tweeted at him yesterday about no information publicly available about the press conference, to which he eventually replied.

I hope WB is seeing the full ineptness not give a shit attitude from some of his staff.  The freaking opening week of the season and no information about the coach's press conference and nothing about the coaching show until late in the day after someone has to point it out, again.  Maybe I should be surprised they are even advertising the game.

Edited by TreeFiddy
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I made it out there. I ate before I went because I didn't want to stuff my gut with BBQ, but I ended up stuffing my gut with BBQ too.

It was a good time. Went to the Audacity Brewing tap room for a couple beers before I went over to the show. I could see this being a very regular thing for me.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

Big crowd last night.  I sat across from "John Denver" aka Chad and from Alec Morris.  My first handshake with a guy with 2 National championship rings.

For those of you listening to the replay, the trivia answer is Woody Wilson.

GO MEAN GREEN

Sorry but Mac had a ring..... and it didn't mean crap.  

Alec's two rings are from games he didn't participate in and I can almost guarantee that his results this season will far outweigh the significance of those rings in his eyes.  

21 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

Sorry but Mac had a ring..... and it didn't mean crap.  

Alec's two rings are from games he didn't participate in and I can almost guarantee that his results this season will far outweigh the significance of those rings in his eyes.  

How many champ rings u got brah?

• Upvote 5