'17 ATH Tre'von Bradley (Cleburne) [LOI: UH]

UNT90

1 minute ago, Monkeypox said:

We should heckle them for not choosing guys that fit their system, instead of wasting all that time and energy recruiting the 7 4-stars and 9 3-stars. They clearly are screwing up by recruiting the #2 ranked recruiting class in the Big 12 and #25 class in the nation.

What's really weird is that the 3*, 4*, and 5* guys seem to be able to play in ANYONE's system.   I mean, how do they do that?   
51Prgoik43L._SL500_SY300_.jpg

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Not saying this would be Tre'von but....

What happened to the entire concept of "committment?"  Why commit and then uncommit? 

I like to hear those recruits who say:   "State U committed to me and I committed back to them and that's that.  I don't go back on my word or handshake."   (That a good modus operendi for one to live one's life truth be told).

That's like saying you get a job offer from a good job at 30 bucks an hour and you'll come in and sign the paperwork at the end of the week and 3 days later your dream job that you've wanted since you were a child offered you for 40 an hour but you already told the 1st you'd take it even though not official.. I know I'd go with the dream job. Not faulting the kids. It happens, lets hope not in this case but it happens and nobody to be mad at.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

What happened to the entire concept of "committment?"  Why commit and then uncommit? 

I like to hear those recruits who say:   "State U committed to me and I committed back to them and that's that.  I don't go back on my word or handshake."   (That a good modus operendi for one to live one's life truth be told).

Sure. But ddon't forget that schools back out on their commitments too. Don't think I saw that under SL yet, but it has even happened at UNT every once in a while

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Have you ever been to a pizza buffet?  If no, it's pretty cool, and they're usually very cheap.

Here's how it works:
You work up an appetite, grab a clean plate, then you peruse the pizza selection.  
While looking at offerings, you may think to yourself, "I really like pineapples, olives, Canadian bacon, peppers and bacon on my pizza... It's what I call "The P5""
But, there is no pizza at the buffet with pineapples, olives, Canadian bacon, peppers and bacon at this time.   Dang!
However, there is a pizza with pepperoni, olives, peppers and bacon, so you talk it over with yourself, you may even verbalize, "this will work.  I'll eat this!"
Then, as you are about to sign up to grab the spatula, someone walks out the butler door holding a pizza with Pineapple, Canadian Bacon, and bacon!
You may then think to yourself, "man, I really wish that had olives & peppers on it, but I would still rather have that pizza rather than this other one."
It's your appetite, and you know what you want.  
The choice is yours though.  Do you stick with your original decision when that pineapple/Canadian Bacon/Bacon pizza wasn't there?  Or do you change your mind and back out of your word?

I don't know what this has to do with Tre'von Bradley.  I just hope he likes Pepperoni, olives, peppers and bacon.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

Maybe he will come home after he realizes what a dirtbag Applewhite is. 

wce3ww.gif

He can, however, teach you how to cheat on your wife with a student trainer while retaining your job and your wife, so there's that.

If Applewhite can talk his way out of that then he might be able to talk some recruits out of their commitments...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

From who?

Can you respect the sanctity of anonymous sources? Not sure how to word that without sounding like a douche, but when the man comes on here and presents us with exclusive information, the code is to take it however we want without outing his source and potentially cutting off future inside information.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Sanctity of anonymous sources?  Is that a little over the top?  This ain't Watergate.  I don't care for a name, but would it out his "Deep Throat" if he said a coach, someone in the program, friend, aunt's uncle's ex-wife's hairdresser?  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

1 minute ago, UNTLifer said:

Sanctity of anonymous sources?  Is that a little over the top?  This ain't Watergate.  I don't care for a name, but would it out his "Deep Throat" if he said a coach, someone in the program, friend, aunt's uncle's ex-wife's hairdresser?  

Are you serious? Outing your source or even saying a coach or whatever is how you don't have a source anymore. That's journalism 101. Fan board or not we don't want to piss any sources off. I'd trust him. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

You'd be surprised. 

When we did TY sports and broke the news about Mendoza getting fired, they apparently brought in someone I've never met in my life and dressed him down, because apparently I worked with his nephew at a previous job, and they were sure he was the leak. 

If he don't wanna say, I don't blame him. Even a hint could screw it up for him and whoever he's talking to. 

Just now, UNTLifer said:

I appreciate you man but demanding a source from someone who has works so hard and has so earned our trust is a little too much.  Need you to step back on this one.

51 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Barring any last minute change of plans I am hearing Bradley is headed to Houston. 

Just sucks because their fans are just hammering him to go there on twitter while our fans are respectful enough to not test NCAA rules.

• Upvote 2