'17 ATH Tre'von Bradley (Cleburne) [LOI: UH]

UNT90

9 minutes ago, Harry said:

I appreciate you man but demanding a source from someone who has works so hard and has so earned our trust is a little too much.  Need you to step back on this one.

Don't think he is demanding a source. Think he is anxious like most of us are and would like the type of source and not THE source. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

So it looks like we have no fans. That's great...

Not true. We have many that like and retweet offer tweets, out peeps just don't communicate directly with the recruit which is within the rules. UH says F the NCAA we do what we want.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Sanctity of anonymous sources?  Is that a little over the top?  This ain't Watergate.  I don't care for a name, but would it out his "Deep Throat" if he said a coach, someone in the program, friend, aunt's uncle's ex-wife's hairdresser?  

Yes lets question one of the guys on here with a creditable source and that is in the know...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

So it looks like we have no fans. That's great...

That was the point I was trying to make in a different thread and it makes us look like a weak fan base and lets be honest, we don't have the strongest. I would love for some us, our more committed fans, throw some love to these recruits on twitter. If nothing else a like and a retweet. People that don't have a twitter need to get it. I have it only for sports, and that's it. I only retweet unt things and the only follows I have are UNT players, commits, or ones with UNT offers. There is no excuse not to at least help on twitter, you never know what may sway a 17 yr old's decision. I'm 26 and I remember when I was recruited, the facebook and myspace love I got was really cool. Kids like that. We need our ego stroked and for UNT to become it's potential we can't leave it all to the coaches and organization. Us as fans must do everything in our power to help. 

Edited by p_phelps
  • Upvote 2

Not demanding a source.  Sorry to ruffle feathers.  I know kids change their mind, but it sure would be nice to have this young man recognize we have been with him much longer than the last minute folks from Cougar High.  His choice on attending UH in a bad part of Houston or coming to Denton, being close to home, etc...  I think he will honor hks commitment to us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, UNTLifer said:

Not demanding a source.  Sorry to ruffle feathers.  I know kids change their mind, but it sure would be nice to have this young man recognize we have been with him much longer than the last minute folks from Cougar High.  His choice on attending UH in a bad part of Houston or coming to Denton, being close to home, etc...  I think he will honor hks commitment to us.

Thank you for that.  I know you just want the best - as do we all.  I do appreciate your clarification very much. GMG

5 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Everyone hopes that he will... Kid will have his reasons for whichever school that he picks.. Both schools have their advantages and disadvantages... So back to the kid and not the source

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Sanctity of anonymous sources?  Is that a little over the top?  This ain't Watergate.  I don't care for a name, but would it out his "Deep Throat" if he said a coach, someone in the program, friend, aunt's uncle's ex-wife's hairdresser?  

It was a tongue-in-cheek use of the word, and beyond the point. Harry, Tasty, and Wilkes spelled it out better than I could, so I'll just leave it at what they said.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Him and Jacob Brammer have started following each other. Hopefully he's giving him one last pitch to stay with UNT. If we could hold on to Bradley this class ends up looking pretty good

Also a page that Bradley just started following just tweeted this:

https://www.twitter.com/Sp0rts3dits/status/826645609641684992

Hopefully that in itself is another good recruiting pitch

Edited by MEEN2018
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, @UNTSportsFan said:

Signs with UH..

Don't give me a heart attack like that. I instantly went to check his twitter. I trust JayD's source, because well I don't really have any other choice and he has been proven reliable, but I think even with all of the UH shills and Major AppleFailure and that his bio still says UNT commit, he'll come to us. Literally nothing more than a gut feeling at this point, but we'll sign in about 3.5 hours.

Edit: Totally disregard everything I just said 

Edited by AustinFromUNT
Was Wrong
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNT90 said:

Yelp, another loss by this staff who is proving they can't recruit...

Knew it was only a matter of time until the negativity came in this morning. We should be happy for those guys signing with us today. Tomorrow once the dust has settled then we can discuss the merits of this class, but today we should celebrate these young men taking their next step into their adult life.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1