SMU vs North Texas on ASN Question

Travis

1 minute ago, greenjoe said:

Come to the game. 

Sit in the stands. 

Cheer when the Mean Green take the field. 

Watch the video 6 months from now.

GO MEAN GREEN

There are people who live in Boise that makes this not feasible. I am sure I am not alone.

6 minutes ago, Eastwood Eagle said:

I assume this will a frontrowsports.com kind of game for those who cannot stream or do not live where ASN is available.

Is there another like site? I don't believe frontrowsports.com is streaming at the moment. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Travis said:

There are people who live in Boise that makes this not feasible. I am sure I am not alone.

Is there another like site? I don't believe frontrowsports.com is streaming at the moment. 

you're not alone sir I'm up here in Massachusetts and concerned about not being able to stream the game. I have already tried to look into rigging it off some random website online, that streams games in maybe not the most legal manner. 

1 hour ago, TreeFiddy said:

Not an answer, but here is update from ASN:

I hope that means (this week soon). Thanks for reaching out!

Edited by GreenTexan13
  • Upvote 1

ASN games not picked up in the market will be available on their website again. Last year they did away with it but after many complaints they were forced to push the streams again. And they shouldn't be behind a pay wall, But they may decide to charge.

Edited by filmerj

6 hours ago, greenjoe said:

Come to the game. 

Sit in the stands. 

Cheer when the Mean Green take the field. 

Watch the video 6 months from now.

GO MEAN GREEN

You pay for a roundtrip ticket for me between Okinawa and DFW, I'll be in the stands.  If not able, assist those who need to watch on tv locate information.  

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

Ask and ye shall receive.  They just updated their website and it shows that this game will be streamed.

http://americansportsnet.com/schedule/

Good job. Has the Mean Green Twitter account sent this info out? If not, you should tweet them this. Also, MGsports web page. Stream ratings matter if programs want their games streamed when not televised. 

8 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Yes I will be watching overseas at 2am so please update this thread if possible when you folks in the states get news on this. Appreciated. 

You've been using this excuse for a while...so, when are ya coming back? Gonna bring your family over to experience some north Texas greatness this year?

3 hours ago, meanJewGreen said:

Looks the stream isnt available in Austin (or Dallas?)

I think the streams are available everywhere?  Not sure what you are seeing that makes you think differently.  If you are looking at the schedule page and click on the little TV icon on the right hand side of the page under the column titled 'stream' it should take you to another page telling you to return on 9/3 to watch the game.  At least it does for me.

18 hours ago, THOR said:

You've been using this excuse for a while...so, when are ya coming back? Gonna bring your family over to experience some north Texas greatness this year?

Timing with my boss and the office does not work for this year. Hope to introduce them to football in 2017.

18 hours ago, THOR said:

Timing with my boss and the office does not work for this year. Hope to introduce them to football in 2017.