Jeremy Combs named Top-100 Player in College Basketball

Harry

100. Jeremy Combs – North Texas Mean Green

2015-16 Stats: 14.9 ppg, 10.5 rpg, 1.7 spg

The double-double machine for the North Texas Mean Green is the leader of a team who is poised to make a big jump in the Conference USA standings this season. Combs recorded 14 double-doubles last season, including seven straight in the month of January. Oh, and he shot 60.1% from the floor. Did we mention he’s only a junior in 2016-17?

read more: https://collegecourtreport.com/2016/08/15/top-100-players-in-college-basketball-for-the-2016-17-season/

I believe Reese and Frazier also have the ability to be top 100 players. Perhaps because of transfers and lack of court time they went unnoticed. I am assuming Frazier suits up on the spring. On paper we look great for conference play. Of course hats just on paper.....   

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

I believe Reese and Frazier also have the ability to be top 100 players. Perhaps because of transfers and lack of court time they went unnoticed. I am assuming Frazier suits up on the spring. On paper we look great for conference play. Of course hats just on paper.....   

Good to hear from you Drew.

On 8/20/2016 at 11:42 PM, Matt from A700 said:

Nice to see the recognition and he's only going to get better. If the team actually pulls off a winning season and a conference tourney championship, I'd like to see how high he is on the same list next year!

Let me temper your enthusiasm:

gallery_1_141_217423.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1