Sarge McCoy and BTG

Tyler Maryak

After listening to the podcast, I got psyched for the hope of Beyond the Green returning and wanted to watch some of the old episodes. Immediately, I wanted the Sarge McCoy to be the first one I watched. It got me thinking - does anyone know what he is doing these days? Wouldn't it be great to have that guy around these young guys in some capacity? I have to wonder what last season would have been like if he was still around. I think he's an exceptional guy.

• Upvote 2

McCoy was working for Chandler Signs in Dallas. He worked in the maintainace dept. Everytime we had Chandler out to service our sign on the 20th floor, I told them we were big fans of Sarge. He has since moved on from Chandler and from what I was told wanted to move out of Texas. That's all I know. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, JRock said:

McCoy was working for Chandler Signs in Dallas. He worked in the maintainace dept. Everytime we had Chandler out to service our sign on the 20th floor, I told them we were big fans of Sarge. He has since moved on from Chandler and from what I was told wanted to move out of Texas. That's all I know. 

According to LinkedIn, McCoy is a plant manager for CHEP (logistics and supply chain) in the Savannah, Georgia area. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, UNT Mean Green said:

That's awesome for Sarge! Beautiful part of the country in Savannah. CHEP is a major outfit of treated pallets for retail distribution of consumer goods.

As long as he can stay away from Hard-hearted Hannah, he will do just fine!

For you kiddies who are scratching your heads...

• Upvote 1