Kenny Buyers and His Transition to WR

MGNation92

5 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Love this kid. Ultimate team player. I think he'll be big in this offense

DB to slot or wide out tend to be aggressive on the ball. They don't wait for it , they go after it! Get the best athletes on the field! "F"udge potential! GMG 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've heard he is first to show up for practice and last to leave....  watches film all weekend long instead of partying...  coach on the field.  You know, the type that plays way above his talent level because he is so prepared...

2 words....

Lunch

Pail

Edited by SHOSS
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, SHOSS said:

I've heard he is first to show up for practice and last to leave....  watches film all weekend long instead of partying...  coach on the field.  You know, the type that plays way above his talent level because he is so prepared...

2 words....

Lunch

Pail

So not a real beast out there?  Not a force of nature?  Would you say that the term "freak athlete" is incorrect?

9 hours ago, golfingomez said:

if nothing else. i will never forget that game he had against Rice on Halloween where he completely elminated the WR screen option by making a tackle EVERY. TIME. they threw to his man. it was awesome.

Agree.  Who could forget the tackling clinic he put on that night and season.  Wish we still had the services of his playing partner Laramie Lee.  What a tandem those two were.

4 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Agree.  Who could forget the tackling clinic he put on that night and season.  Wish we still had the services of his playing partner Laramie Lee.  What a tandem those two were.

Lee and trice back there were awesome.  Buyers was a solid tackler also.  That skladany defense was fun, especially in the 2nd half...  

19 hours ago, SHOSS said:

2 words....

Lunch

Pail

You forgot "blue collar"...

On August 17, 2016 at 1:16 PM, golfingomez said:

if nothing else. i will never forget that game he had against Rice on Halloween where he completely elminated the WR screen option by making a tackle EVERY. TIME. they threw to his man. it was awesome.

http://meangreennation.com/film-room-kenny-buyers-vs-rice/

It was so great. 

• Upvote 1

On August 17, 2016 at 8:41 PM, SHOSS said:

2 words....

Lunch

Pail

Would you say he's the John Kuhn of this team? I think Mike McCarthy would.

• Upvote 1