Austin Mean Green Fans

meanJewGreen

I do this once a year before football season as this is my 4th (or 5th?) football season in Austin and people move here all the time.

Who is a Mean Green fan that lives here? We had a decent game watch party in 2012 and 2014 (the first game or two), and I want to do more at the Silo... like fill it up.

Comment below- maybe we can get a happy hour going before as well. 

15 hours ago, meanJewGreen said:

I do this once a year before football season as this is my 4th (or 5th?) football season in Austin and people move here all the time.

Who is a Mean Green fan that lives here? We had a decent game watch party in 2012 and 2014 (the first game or two), and I want to do more at the Silo... like fill it up.

Comment below- maybe we can get a happy hour going before as well. 

I was at the LSU game at Champions sports bar with you. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to watch any home games with you guys this go around because fortunately I was blessed with season tickets again this year. I will try to catch some of the away games with you though. Oh, I'm in Buda. 

58 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

I was at the LSU game at Champions sports bar with you. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to watch any home games with you guys this go around because fortunately I was blessed with season tickets again this year. I will try to catch some of the away games with you though. Oh, I'm in Buda. 

Weren't you at the Silo with me watching the SMU game too?