TV games

GreenTexan13

So.. I'm starting to begin my research on how to watch as many of the games on TV this season as I can. (Given that I live on the east coast) My concern is that I won't be able to watch the NT V SMU game in 3 weeks, due to the game only available locally in DFW on the ASN Network. Do any out-of-towners have a strategy for watching our season opener this year?

(apologies if this topic has been brought up already)  

• Upvote 1

http://conferenceusa.com/watch/default.aspx?Live=123&path=north_texas

It looks like I can watch the Butt-cookman game on this CUSATV streaming thing. Not my #1 pick of our scheduled games to see. I think filmer might be right. I see some talk of a streaming option With ASN. I might be disappointed though... who knows...

I will figure out a way to watch us play SMU. I'm sure there's a streating option out there somewhere..

Edited by GreenTexan13

ASN games are carried by local / regional stations such as 21 or 52. It's up to those stations to bid and pay for the rights to carry those games. If they aren't bought by those local / regional stations you're sol, So they've made it available on their website. Last year ASN decided not to stream, the conference kindly asked them to rethink that decision or they had to let the schools stream their feed through their respective websites.

Edited by filmerj