Locker Rooms

Side Show Joe

1 hour ago, jdennis82 said:

Not the locker room but saw this the other day...

Seating for over 120 ... wheel chair space at the front.  Lots of space up front and on the sides plus a walkway in the middle.  I wondre what the front of the room looks like?  One big screen?  Several smaller screens?  

It looks really nice but doesn't have a real modern look like UH has.  Of course, the bling could still be added. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UNT90 said:

Locked rooms were brought up by the consultants at the fan meeting. It's something that they felt very strongly needed to be addressed.

Which rooms did they want unlocked?  I'd hate to think we paid them $20k and didn't even let them into rooms.  

Baker needs to get on this immediately!!  I mean, even before firing Benford.  Otherwise I'm starting a letter writing campaign (unless there's some other means of gathering a lot of attention at once).  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, NorthTexan95 said:

Seating for over 120 ... wheel chair space at the front.  Lots of space up front and on the sides plus a walkway in the middle.  I wondre what the front of the room looks like?  One big screen?  Several smaller screens?  

It looks really nice but doesn't have a real modern look like UH has.  Of course, the bling could still be added. 

I just thought of something.  With the walkway in the center of the room is really divides the space in half.  That would allow you to put one screen centered in front of each half.  This would work out well to have two screen playing the same thing and let everyone in the room have a good angle.  One huge screen like a movie theater would be really cool, though.

2 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Which rooms did they want unlocked?  I'd hate to think we paid them $20k and didn't even let them into rooms.  

Baker needs to get on this immediately!!  I mean, even before firing Benford.  Otherwise I'm starting a letter writing campaign (unless there's some other means of gathering a lot of attention at once).  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

I just got back from LSU, where I'm about to start their MBA program and I had a chance to tour Tiger Stadium. It is an amazing place but Apogee is just as nice if not nicer in many areas. We don't have the size of Tiger Stadium of course, but the appointments and details are on par with many P5 stadiums. Upgrading the locker room will be yet another great addition to Apogee. One of the great areas in Tiger stadium is their NFL room. They have helmets on the wall from each NFL team that has signed a Tiger (with their name engraved on a plaque). Nice recruiting area. 

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, All About UNT said:

yeah so not even remotely close....got it

Being that its not finished yet, id say we have to wait and see.  LED (if there will be any?) does a lot to change the appearance of something.  The new meeting room is very nice so lets not jump the gun on the locker room just yet.

17 minutes ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

Being that its not finished yet, id say we have to wait and see.  LED (if there will be any?) does a lot to change the appearance of something.  The new meeting room is very nice so lets not jump the gun on the locker room just yet.

That low ceiling needed to go. Would have been one of the first things done.

Disappointed.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4