Mean Green Gear in Stonebriar Mall

GMG24

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 10:30 AM, UNTEngr.#43 said:

I live here in San Antonio and HEB opened a new gas station down the street from were I live to along with there new HEB plus store. And that's were I found a UNT cuzzi nothing else but it was a nice surprise to see it here. 

Did you buy it?

I lost my favorite hat too. Just simple snapback, white, with UNT in green letters. The old classic made by The Game. They have it at the Lids in Willow Bend for $22. Gotta get one for the Litt Season.

aclk.jpg

Went to Rally House in Flower Mound Saturday. They've moved the NT section to the right hand side of the store, more visible than it used to be. Nice variety of gear, there were 3 or 4 other shoppers in the NT section while I was there.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Marty said:

Went to Rally House in Flower Mound Saturday. They've moved the NT section to the right hand side of the store, more visible than it used to be. Nice variety of gear, there were 3 or 4 other shoppers in the NT section while I was there.

When I go to RH at Galleria I always commend them on their selection.  It's not near UT or A&M's but it is certainly respectable.

The strangest place I have ever found UNT gear is at a beer store in Carrollton called Lone Star Beverages at Josey and Frankford.  not only does it have one of the best craft beer selections in all of DFW, no exaggeration, the owner just opened up a second shop in Denton.  Every time I talk to the man, Sam, he tells me how both of his children went to UNT and how much his family loves the school.  He says he sells Mean Green coolers to try and get some of that money back!   

great guy, great business adn great UNT fan.   If you ever need a UNT foam cooler or random UNT coozie when you buy your craft beer, Lone Star is your spot!

• Upvote 1

I went to Lids in Grapevine today. They had a poor selection of UNT hats. The manager said they should be getting new things once the football season starts. So I went to Rally House in Flower Mound instead. They had a nice variety, and a few good things on clearance.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jtm0097 said:

I went to Lids in Grapevine today. They had a poor selection of UNT hats. The manager said they should be getting new things once the football season starts. So I went to Rally House in Flower Mound instead. They had a nice variety, and a few good things on clearance.

Good for you for pointing out their deficiencies.  If we would all do this it would put more pressure on them to produce.

4 hours ago, Grant.UNT said:

I've been looking for this hat for years. Lost the original in a move. I've only seen it one place and I got it today!!

i had one of those about 10 years ago.  I got a lot of comments like the ones about the coffee mug.

New Rally House opens in Euless August 26th.  Off of hwy 121 near PetSmart and Bed, Bath and Beyond where old CompuServe store was.  Will check it out and report.

GMG!