Coach Litty hand delivering season tickets

Tyler Maryak

Just now, MeanGreenTexan said:

It's certainly not a "worry" for me.   It's actually a hope.  If/when he moves on to bigger/better, it will mean UNT is doing well.  I'm completely OK with Littrell's track.

Agreed.  When is the last time a head coach or AD for that matter left here for greener pastures.  Johnny and Karen fo sho, but other than that?  See the correlation?

2 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Well, hoping he at least stays a little longer than Karen!   Not expecting anything near JJ's term.

The Karen thing was an anomaly, I mean how often does a job like UT open up like that.  RV got screwed on that deal honestly but then he screwed hisself hiring Coach Pete.  Karen would have done big things here.

1 minute ago, Harry said:

The Karen thing was an anomaly, I mean how often does a job like UT open up like that.  RV got screwed on that deal honestly but then he screwed hisself hiring Coach Pete.  Karen would have done big things here.

I agree.  I wouldn't call her leaving for UT getting 'screwed'.  Like you said, total anomaly, and I bet she would have stayed and had the ladies in the hunt for a C-USA title if the UT job didn't come up.  I don't think there was any malicious intent there, and I bet she genuinely hopes UNT does well.  
RV certainly farted with the Peterson hire.

10 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Littrell will not be here long enough to win 4 conference championships.  If he is that successful here, he'll be gone after the 2nd one.

If we Money whip him and make him our Herman or Patterson who knows?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

If we Money whip him and make him our Herman or Patterson who knows?

Agree.  Suppose Seth does really, really well here over the next 3-4 years.  Why not keep him here?  He's closer to his home state than some of the other P5's who have been mentioned.  Now if Okie State or OU come calling........

• Upvote 2