Coach Litty hand delivering season tickets

Tyler Maryak

3 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

This was an impressive thing to do by Coach Littrell. If he only made five deliveries, that would be impressive. Thanks Coach!

Imagine DD doing that during his tenure..."Here's your tickets MFer!".

Though this would be considered going above and beyond. But if he wants quality public relations these are the kinds of things that must be done. 

If the AD is still listening...A lot of programs do picture and autograph day with the fans. Not sure if that is a thing that UNT does, but I can say I've never heard of them doing such thing. 

http://www.floridagators.com/news/2016/7/27/new-format-for-football-fan-day.aspx

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, badnewspears said:

Littrell and the crew showed up to my house around noon today. I knew tickets were being delivered, but him doing it shows that they know there is a gulf between the team and fans, and they are willing to do what it takes to get us excited and involved with the Mean Green. 

Nice work Athletics. Nice work. 

Awesome to hear

5 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

Thanks for the laugh.  He could walk in with them tucked in the front of his pants, pull them out, toss them on the table and state, "Here's your tickets MF'er!"  Priceless.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

This was an impressive thing to do by Coach Littrell. If he only made five deliveries, that would be impressive. Thanks Coach!

I'll be more impressed when Littrell can say "here's your four conference titles and bowl games MF'er!"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

22 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

I'll be more impressed when Littrell can say "here's your four conference titles and bowl games MF'er!"

When he coaches our team to four conference titles and four bowl appearances, he can call me any damn thing he wants to...and I'll smile and say "Thank You!".

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mean_Green09 said:

Yes Houston payed up, but Herman is waiting on A&M or UT. Houston can only keep him for so long.

Littrell has shown a propensity for moving along for a better opportunity.   I don't think UNT is going to fork over that kind of money if a P5 comes calling.   Even if we match the offer financially (which would be extremely difficult), he likely would still leave.

4 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Littrell has shown a propensity for moving along for a better opportunity.   I don't think UNT is going to fork over that kind of money if a P5 comes calling.   Even if we match the offer financially (which would be extremely difficult), he likely would still leave.

Can we worry about that time when it comes?  Damn we've beaten Litrell bailling to death already.